Allianz Hurling League 2019

Strange way to get your kicks. No doubt you did you do a few celebratory lines after Robbie Macs horror fall

Just saw Canning’s injury clip once. Did Moran take the opportunity to stick the handle of his hurl into Canning’s ribs while meeting him up?

Robbie mc is a good guy - he doesn’t feign injuries or fleece gaa clubs for appearance fees.

Did you crack one off for yourself when you heard the latest rumours? Sportstar injuries one of the weirder fetishes out there no question

Huh? Canning has a long history of faking injuries. No surprise his two phantom injuries came today when he blew easy goal chances.

You shouldn’t be trying to start rumors about hurler of the year Ciaran Lynch.

Two poor enough matches there today. Not really sure why. Dublin started well, but their old failing, hurling, caught up with them. Limerick were ok today but not exceptional until Flanagan came on, he was exceptional.

Still at a loss as to how Galway lost. They had us beaten out the gate but couldn’t put us away. They seemed to retreat into their shell after Father Michael Nice Guy O’Donoghue got Mikey Kearney sent off. Maybe they were embarrassed.

Anyway @balbec looking got to the catch up and a cuppa next week.

2 Likes

Who got motm lads?
I would have given it to hoty Cian Lynch.

1 Like

Diarmuid Byrnes

1 Like

Dublin’s backs do too much running out with the ball. Got dispossessed a load of times. Limerick coasted home.

What time is league Sundi? 9.30?

Affirmative

1 Like

I thought Dublin’s Sean Moran was the best player on view over the two games today. What’s the story with Liam Rushe?

Back for the summer.

O’Donnell was also excellent.

Were Dublin wise to play sweeper today fagan ??

:+1:. He is consistently excellent

If cork had o Donnell at 3 & Moran at 6 they would be looking at 3IAR . If my aunty …,

1 Like

No. They seemed to have the ability to find Tom Condon with unerring accuracy with their clearances. They were going to find it near impossible to score goals the way they set up.

1 Like

I think so , particularly with a few passengers in the forwards as well . The Dublin defenders had the physical attributes and legs for their immediate men today . I am still uncertain if they will finish in top 3 in Leinster but they won’t be easy beat .