Allianz Hurling League 2019

Hows tipps plan to win a football all ireland in 2020 coming along :rofl:

2 Likes

Possibly, and if Dublin could find one or two forwards could win Leinster. However, I’d have Limerick, Cork & Clare ahead of anything in Leinster.

Joe Canning was injured in the fall rather than the hit .

…and Waterford

Limerick the form team, hard to see nyone really bother them, that was waterfords all ireland

Groin injury… apparently.

Id agree except for cork. I dont think meyler is the right man for them and I think they’ll have a poor year.

Nobody’s turning on their team you Chiprick. They’ve given us great days out, an AI win, and owe us nothing. Every team has a lifespan, and this one is ending. Tipp people should know that well, given you’re still waiting for a 2 in a row since the Beatles did four or was it five in a row in 1965.

1 Like

Listening on the radio Dr Tomás Mulcahy diagnosed a shoulder/collar-boje injury

1 Like

Jackie Tyrell and Anne Marie Hayes had it as a collarbone as well

Doctors differ … :open_mouth:

John Mullane diagnosed a burst appendix

Kevin Moran’s a big unit. Let’s just be thankful Joe’s still alive.

Quit windmilling.

Nobody knows what injury it is as canning has made it up in his head and probably changed the story a few times. He didnt fancy again today. A total coward.

Jackie Tyrrell sounded fairly pathetic claiming he was sticking by his guns in his assertion that limerick were not in the top 3. Galway, tipp and Clare are ahead of them apparently. Time to stop digging Jackie for fuck sake

1 Like

As I said, Joe was off balance when the hit came in … It could be anything from concussion to an ankle injury.

If he wasNt off balance he bounces off the shoulder and takes a score. Ref should have awarded him a free earlier anyway.

Let’s hope it’s not a bad injury. Love watching Joe in action.

4 Likes

You’d be well able to spot that anyway

2 Likes

You’re a good guy pal, one Limerick lad letting down your great county tonight, but there’s always one

I really hope is career is finished for good.