Allianz Hurling League 2019

Goal Waterford, that should be that

Wexford have turned things around against 14 man Kilkenny.

Ref could nearly blow it up altogether here

He’ll need to log out and log back in again first

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

RIP Offaly hurling

1 Like

Full times.

Cork 1-16 Tipp 1-29.
Wexford 1-19 Kilkenny 1-12.
Waterford 1-18 Galway 2-13.
Offaly 1-16 Carlow 2-14.

Donal OGrady is the biggest prick in Ireland…

Did yeee work on that in Spain?

Ah would you let them enjoy it. They were 12 down at one stage. Great win for them. I’ve no sympathy for the biffos.

2 Likes

They love their hurling in Cork and are as passionate about the game as the bigger counties.
They need to keep plugging away and the better days will come.

14 Likes

Does Harnedy need to have a look?

A good captain goes down with his ship.

Tipp v Dublin
Clare v Waterford
Galway v Wexford

The ship was already sunk

You just don’t get it pal

1 Like

Eh, look at his username

Westmeath win

1 Like

Wexford came from 1-8 to 0-3 down to win 1-19 to 1-12. Conor Delaney was sent off at the end of injury time and Cody was on the pitch remonstrating at full time. They only scored two points in the second half. I think that’s an important win for Wexford as Kilkenny beat us twice in the league last season and again in the championship. I think we’ll be battling with them for third place in Leinster so good to get one over them in Wexford Park.

3 Likes

You’re kidding me about that Carlow result? I was flicking between the local radio stations driving back from Wexford. The last score I heard on Carlow v Offaly was Offaly leading 1-10 to 0-2.

Wexford outscored Kilkenny 1-11 to 0-2 in the second half and Waterford came back from 9 points down at half time to beat Galway.

and will join Limerick, Galway, Tipp, Waterford and Kilkenny in div 1A next year

3 Likes