Allianz Hurling League 2019

How many were sent off for Laois last night mate?

Are you saying Cork are at the same level as Laois? :open_mouth:

Afraid not, just pointing out someoneā€™s stupidity.

Youā€™ve only gone and made yourself look stupid in the process pal ā€¦ A very simple question was asked and youā€™re flapping all over the place.

1 Like

Flapping :rofl:

Jesus ā€¦ youā€™re very bad.

What happened Cork?

Thatā€™s what I want to know.

Cork are weak. By their standards they have been for about 15 years.

Cork didnā€™t try a leg in the league last year either, ended up in the relegation final then too.

1 Like

Didnā€™t Manchester United do something similar from a corner against Chelsea in around 2007 and someone dribbled in and set up a goal, but it was disallowed?

They targeted one game in the league which was very obvious except to the most simple posters who need everything spoon fed for them.

4 Likes

Very impressive win for Tipperary all the same. They will take stopping now that Sheedy has them back firing.

Correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N03KmgwtEJo

Looked like an own goal by that Offaly chap with the weird hair Conneely / Connelly to send them down.

Cork are miles back. They have 1 game a year in them. They neither have the talent on the line or on the pitch to do much more. JBM was a magician.

Harsh on the Mouse

John Kennyā€™s Six One News report on Wexford-Kilkenny featured the two goals in the match and then two pointed frees in each half by Jack Oā€™Connor. I know Iā€™m in the minority here, but this laziness irks me. Thereā€™s so many points from play to select and itā€™s just a cannot be arsed attitude. I know they donā€™t have a lot of time to edit reports for the early evening news, but pick some of the stand out scores ffs sake.

Wexford playing on bank holiday Monday in Galway?