Allianz Hurling League 2019

It’s only Wexico relax

First it was a Wexford report and you said nothing…

Looked deliberate too.

Why oh why did the Waterford boys not save that one until championship?

Small enough crowd. You’d want to be a real die hard to do that run two weeks in a row. Two grand Galway girls in front of us that we had a nice bit of banter with.

A right bit of needle at the end of the match today. Some of the departing kilkenny faithful were less than gracious.

I wouldn’t blame them. Ye are a rotten shower of cunts

1 Like

Lols. Hon Wexford.

1 Like

I suppose now that Wexford are competitive again, Kilkenny have a few less supporters

2 Likes

Jesus mate, you hate them all,
How in the name of God could you have a grudge against the Wexicans?

He probably got wet in Wexford Park about 10 years ago and never got over it

1 Like

I got sexually assaulted by a Labrador when I was a small child in curracloe

Are you sure it was Labrador and not a Priest?

Watching the 2nd half here. With all our training its still disappointing to see so many lads with poor first touches and underhitting / mishitting shots. Kevin Foley is a great bit of stuff too. The sweeper role suits him so well once he’s not trying those stupid overhead sideways passes.

Edit - Kilkenny are shite

Some of the vitriol directed at our players and manager from Kilkenny supporters in the league semi final in Wexford Park last spring shocked me. Really intense, vein bulging, abuse coming from auld lads. We’re only little old Wexford like. I thought they saved that for Tipperary. Give me some specific examples of what happened today. Did the harmless Wexicans send a few Kilkenny lads on their way?

Will Donal Og go hatchet on Cork here?

Christ, you are at it again

Christ that was Dirty

He’s refereeing in the top tier now! These Carlow referees are taking over. Patrick ‘Salt’ Murphy has done a few league matches this year and adopted Carlow man Paud O’Dwyer as well.

1 Like

They’ve spent more time talking shite about about this game than showing the fucking thing.

2 Likes