Allianz Hurling League 2019

We will get hammered in the final on todays showing.

1 Like

Ah go way : the winners of the next semi will walk the final .

Dry your eyes mate.

Limerick still getting the rub of the green

Flannagan is a great bit of stuff. Limerick are a different team with him on the pitch.

3 Likes

Just calling it fair mate

Casey should have been whipped for him far earlier.

1 Like

I wasn’t allowed watch the first half so I’ll take your word for it.

“Front up”, “break down” and “rucks” all spoken in that interview with Kiely.

:joy:

1 Like

For a finish Dublin were difficult to beat but didn’t have enough about them to seriously threaten. They wasted some amount of ball in that second half. To be fair they had a good few injuries. We went to sleep for the last 5 mins or so.

Byrnes tbf was very good, what did he finish with, 7 or 8 points including frees? Don’t think Morrissey and Hayes are near their levels from last year, that’s probably the biggest concern. Flanagan had plenty of energy when he came on and you’d be asking if you’re not starting him inside, (although Casey was very wasteful today) could he provide that workrate at half?

Lynch is some magician, blessed to be around to see him in the green jersey. Could go on to become one of the greats of the game.

A yellow was fair enough. But going on rules applied through league so far it was a red.

You want to regain some control.

Result wasn’t ever really in doubt. Limerick far better up front. Dublin backs very good. Twas like the ball was on elastic every time they cleared it for a large chunk of that.

Lynch is some hurler. Some man to pick up dirty ball and do the right thing

2 Likes

The important thing from today is that it keeps the Galway crowd seething for another while… I’ve never seen seethe like it.

10 Likes

Did Dublin play a sweeper against Tipp last week? This shit is still be carted out.

Have an oul lie down there pal.

Their knees will be buckling like Elvis all week if they make it through.

It’s a few of your brethren need the lie down pal.

1 Like

HEX

Tipp were fairly average in the 2011 league, only won 3 of their 7 games. 2017 league would be more accurate