Allianz Hurling League 2019

A poor enough performance in a lot of respects and yet a very comfortable win in a league semi final.

The limerick juggernaut rolls on.

Nice to get the auld win. We’ll give it a go next weekend.

When is the call to silence going to be sent out by the Swanmaster, midnight tonight I’d guess.

4 Likes

Who are you referring to? We’ve all been saying Limerick will walk the AI this year.
Their B team would probably win as well.

We didn’t even get to see the Dow today i’m disgusted truth be told.

Average enough . Our forwards struggled v their markers , the sweeper notwithstanding . Dublin ran out of real IC hurlers as game wore on . Lk then flowered on but lacked a bit of ruthlessness . Dublin made a hero of extra man . I still see Dublin as # 4 in Leinster unless they get a few absentees back and up to the requisite level . Eoin o Donnell is some hurler .

The no sponsor on the jersey to emphasise that money is no object.

A league semi yes but this is against a 1b side who didn’t qualify from Leinster last season. They improved but id be surprised if there in the last 4 of the championship.

I can’t believe Glennon stayed on his feet there.

1 Like

Some start for Galway.

Sprightly start here

Soft free for mac. What the fuck was killeen at with that ball

Concannon looks the part at least, a lot of long wasted passes though, half forward line bypassed

1 Like

If Waterford find their stride they’ll be hard stopped. I think they’ll be even more dangerous in good warm weather.

The size off half of them .they would pass out…

Niall burke caught in two minds there.
That was never a free.

The corner backs a beast

To put it over the bar or to put it wide, he chose the wrong option.

Can they handle sweltering heat though?

Indeed. Think he realised a goal chance was on just as he threw it up.