Allianz Hurling League 2019

Ball hopping is one thing… Rejoicing in the injury of a player, particularly one of the all time greats, is poor form.

6 Likes

Excessive seeth can give you ulcers. I’d take it handy if I was you.

He isn’t an all time great. All time greats aren’t losers. What’s joes record in all Ireland finals again?

It’s bizarre cos the same fella was one of the main or first “experts” on the Sunday game last year to row in behind Limerick. Now they’re not top three he’s saying.

1 Like

Seems to be going very badly. I’m very upset about it so I am

Nice irrelevant post about Tipp again there.

“Nobody turning on their own”

That was just bantz

1 Like

You need to get a job and give up gambling pal. It’s destroying you.

6 Likes

Strange way to get your kicks. No doubt you did you do a few celebratory lines after Robbie Macs horror fall

Just saw Canning’s injury clip once. Did Moran take the opportunity to stick the handle of his hurl into Canning’s ribs while meeting him up?

Robbie mc is a good guy - he doesn’t feign injuries or fleece gaa clubs for appearance fees.

Did you crack one off for yourself when you heard the latest rumours? Sportstar injuries one of the weirder fetishes out there no question

Huh? Canning has a long history of faking injuries. No surprise his two phantom injuries came today when he blew easy goal chances.

You shouldn’t be trying to start rumors about hurler of the year Ciaran Lynch.

Two poor enough matches there today. Not really sure why. Dublin started well, but their old failing, hurling, caught up with them. Limerick were ok today but not exceptional until Flanagan came on, he was exceptional.

Still at a loss as to how Galway lost. They had us beaten out the gate but couldn’t put us away. They seemed to retreat into their shell after Father Michael Nice Guy O’Donoghue got Mikey Kearney sent off. Maybe they were embarrassed.

Anyway @balbec looking got to the catch up and a cuppa next week.

2 Likes

Who got motm lads?
I would have given it to hoty Cian Lynch.

1 Like

Diarmuid Byrnes

1 Like

Dublin’s backs do too much running out with the ball. Got dispossessed a load of times. Limerick coasted home.

What time is league Sundi? 9.30?

Affirmative

1 Like