Allianz Hurling League 2019

The fucker must have a mole I’m the camp, we were only just saying on the private thread that we want to lay down a marker as All Ireland champions and will be hell bent on avenging the defeat in Innovate Wexford Park two years ago.

2 Likes

Aye shur it’s been our only target for the last two years

I think the Wexford People has forgotten the world cup semi final. For the record, Limerick walked all over Wexford.

1 Like

Kyle Hayes tried his best to avenge the death of Gary Kirbys finger in 96 out in Boston. Our blood lust is not satisfied and some wexican must have his finger blown off by Diarmaid Byrnes next Sunday to finally balance the scales.

Byrnes best chance of removing a lads finger would be to aim at his ankle.

3 Likes

2018 All Ireland Senior Hurling winner Diarmaid Byrnes? The lad who scored 2-28 from wing back in the 2018 season?

Ye limerick lads soon changed your tune about him. Ye wanted him dropped relatively recently. Playing wing back in an invincible team is easy enough. I’d expect that and more now that limerick are self declared to win three or four of the next five all Irelands, especially with a full time professional manager in place.

1 Like

It’s not Galway we’re playing. There won’t be many Wexford lads with their hands around their ankles and their arses cocked in the air.

Still seething mate?

1 Like

Hearing it’s an expensive start to the season for tipps sponsor :pint:

1 Like

It’s unfair that limerick are so far ahead already, and have the resources for a full time professional manager, but the rest of us can at least play for the other place in the final.

Is Kiely getting paid from the GAA or the Limerick CB?

No idea bud.

Has Kiely taken time out from his day job?

Or are you referring to Kinnerk?

I was reliably informed by a forum favourite that keily has taken the year off to go full time into ensuring limerick achieve their level and win at least 3 or 4 of the next five all Irelands, as the Limerick supporters have been explicit that anything else is failure.

Abbey

every day is a school day

Writing on ones hand is a disgusting habit.

1 Like

The Principal’s Office in the Abbey looks to be a grim place.

2 Likes

you’ve a keen eye for detail. Agreed by the way

Its a motivating power statement.