Allianz Hurling League 2019

Heā€™s just booking the celebratory trips for three of four of the next five years.

you have to get out ahead of these things flatty.

Everything in grim in Tipp town

2 Likes

Itā€™s not very pretty at all. I dread my trips into Tipp town when visiting my friends in Oola.

The Lidl looks nice.

1 Like

It could do with a lick of paint ok .

Hard to find a shop thatā€™s still open, though it must be nice to get out of Oola for a few hours all the same.

Whatā€™s matches are getting TV coverage over the weekend fellas?

Limerick are

Well obviously.

TG4, SUNDAY 27 JANUARY
Live: Allianz Football League - Round 1 - Monaghan v Dublin, Clones
Deferred: Allianz Hurling League - Round 1 - Wexford v Limerick, Innovate Wexford Park

Think Eir are showing Tipp v Clare on Saturday night.

1 Like

TG4 showing 1 live and 1 deferred game instead of 2 live games.

Theyā€™re an absolute shambles of a station.

Why do the GAA give them the rights?

1 Like

Your anti-gaeilge agenda has been clear for some time, Iā€™m afraid we canā€™t take any of contributions around this into consideration, your standing has been hopelessly damaged.

because they only have one channel and all fixtures are on the same time on Sunday. Eir have the rights for Saturday

Youā€™ve never heard of fixture times being rearranged slightly to accommodate the TV rights holder? You could have Monaghan-Dublin at 1pm and Wexford-Limerick at 2.45pm, both live. Thereā€™s no requirement for games to commence simultaneously. Itā€™s plain dumb.

1 Like

itā€™s an auld league match in January.

Exactly , who would watch it deferred ?

1 Like

Ah donā€™t mind @bandage, he has an axe to grind against TG4 because he was a dunce at Irish in school.

Indeed. Absolutely pointless having deferred coverage of a match in gaeilge - nobody will watch it. Having these games live with proper coverage would be fantastic. The leagues are thriving despite this shite.

ah would you go away and fuck off.

TG4 are broadcasting club games, colleges games, national league games, hurling and football. And camogie and ladies football.

The state broadcaster broadcasts the big championship games only, the ones that donā€™t go to Sky that is.

TG4 is the best GAA station by a country mile