Allianz Hurling League 2019

Would imagine Daly will be in ahead of him as things stand

Beating a bad Tipp team with 14 men for over half the game by only a point is nothing to be getting excited about. Our first touch is still shocking. The sooner JJ is put in full charge the better.

Don’t think you had anything like the same fear back then though. @the_man_himself and some of the Tippeary lads are convinced that Kilkenny will be one of the teams to beat this summer. They must have PTSD or something after all the beatings Cody inflicted on them over the years.

3 Likes

I don’t think I was hyping them up too much. Can you show me those posts? Having said that they are missing all their best players so I wouldn’t read too much into the league for them

Your absolutey seething :joy:

I know mate, I’m shaking in anger here

Kevin Foley really mixes the sublime with the ridiculous. The amount of easy ball he gives up coming out with it is shocking. A ridiculous talent when things work out

Gerry and Donal are good lads, but are they ruthless enough is the question. Kinnerk truth told is a massive loss for ye and gain for us.

Kinnerk would have ended up back with Limerick at some stage anyway, but the timing couldn’t have worked out better for ye.

1 Like

Seamus Casey too :thinking:

Agreed.

A gorgeous sideline from the Ballygarret man there

The fear. They’re docile cats now. There’s really nothing for you to be afraid of.

DJ’s son doesn’t appear to be cut from the same cloth as the father.

1 Like

Why are you so afraid to answer questions? Can you show me those posts?

Disappointed to see our B side allowing a big lead to slip and stumbling to a 9 point win away to Kilkenny. Shoddy.

1 Like

Dublin keeper should have gotten a straight red for that…didn’t even get booked

1 Like

He’s a useless ref. Doesn’t help that he looks he like he has an iq of 75.

Its only February, i was gonna do a post giving out about galway, but too early to care really

Decent win. Unlike 2018 we are giving lots of lads a decent run out. Grealish, Hussey and Loftus all did well I thought. The forwards are still an issue, still not threatening the goal much.

Wasn’t gone on either tbh. Still playing the exact same style (lamp it in) as last year. Are they going to double down on the fact that they played for 15 mins in the final and just lost by one so not much to fix bar energy levels? Backs still hell bent on taking it into contact, and no look handpasses. P Mannion will be 6 now surely. Not sure where gearoid fits in.

So much for not caring about February hurling

Terrible game though