Allianz Hurling League 2019

Total Hurling as the Dutch would say

We are only fooling ourselves.

He doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’m glad he’s back on RTE.

1 Like

Do you reckon there isn’t ample reasons for him to be disliked outside of his sexuality??

What’s your issue?

You’re not allowed to think a gay man is a bollix :man_shrugging:

Go back, he is ridiculed for his statement on the sliothar, people have a problem with the messenger and not the message.

And it is my belief that certain people dislike him partly because of his sexuality

1 Like

He’s right about the sliotar.

Hes a world class hurling bullshitter, but is (probably because of that) the best pundit out there. You can disagree with whatever he says,but he is far more interesting than anyone else. I think he got caught the wrong side of the tom humphries thing in a display of misplaced loyalty, but he is no coward, and, i suspect , is a man who would stab you in the front. I have a colleague who once took great offence as sh heard i had descibed her as someone who would stab you in the front seven times, but never in the back. I meant it as a compliment. (please dont bother with any childish jokes).
Id love to have a few pints with donal og.

4 Likes

He’s 100%correct about the sliotar. He’s also an awful bollox. Get over it.

Suits you, sir :eek:

That’s grand mate, if the boot doesn’t fit with what I’m saying don’t take it personally, but my point stands, nothing he says will please some

Donal og was in to say a few words to midleton cbs in the days before harty cup final. Inspirational is what i was told. A born leader.

6 Likes

Thanks for the amazing revelation there is homophobia in Ireland .

And TFK :hushed:

Possibly too . I am not gone on Donal og but I think Sean og amd John Gardiner are bigger bollixes .

3 Likes

Are you saying Sean Og and Gardiner are both gay?

No . I am saying all 3 are dislikeable .

Oh right, sorry … I thought lads only have a ‘go’ off homos

Anyone having a hop off the queers is probably repressing their own homosexuality.