Allianz Hurling League 2019

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Eamonn Sweeney would sicken youā€¦

Absolutely. the chipp lads left a couple of late ones in yesterday. Real ā€˜out of fearā€™ jobs.

Post it up there. I refuse to give the independent my email address

1 Like

:rollseyes: Christ.

Nothing to do with the fella delivering the message so?? :rofl:

Nothing to do with his sexuality.

If DĆ³nal Ɠg was as straight as a metre stick it still wouldnā€™t change the fact that heā€™s a bit of a bollix

5 Likes

He probably is, but heā€™s an excellent hurling pundit, his sexuality is a large part of the reason why heā€™s despised by the usual suspects

3 Likes

Sorry but that is bullshit, he done himself no favours by supporting a deviant in public thatā€™s where most of the bile towards him comes from, homosexuls are ten a penny these days.

2 Likes

I would have thought it was more his role in the strike that turned traditionalists against him. Iā€™ve no major issue with him but he does have a fairly high opinion of himself.

2 Likes

The league is a massive drain on the teams in 1A. The futire all ireland champs are plying their trade in 1B. Galway and Waterford are in pole position. They are under the radar/ in the long grass.

He was the best goalkeeper of his generation in fairness to him.

2 Likes

giphy

Ah right, so before October 2017 the ā€˜usual suspectsā€™ would have been neutral towards him?

He never bothered me, always looked at him as hurler first and everything else after. If he came across as a cunt during the strike it was his own doing.

Revolutionised hurling sure

I donā€™t particularly like Cusack, and his biases are plain in his punditry but heā€™s right here.

Donal Og is an excellent hurling analyst. He can dissect a game in a simple but scientific manner. However he shouldnā€™t really engage in the ā€œIā€™m so passionate and love hurling so muchā€ thing that Daly and Loughnane do. It doesnā€™t suit him.

2 Likes

but he is so passionate and he does love hurling, Iā€™d imagine

1 Like