Allianz Hurling League 2019

Is it true Cork have called Shane Oā€™Neill and Patrick Cronin back into the squad?

I saw Sean Og in full gear and helmet the other day - he was shouldering an esb pole at the time ā€¦ he may have got the call up as well.

2 Likes

Great teams shouldnā€™t have humility . They should be brash , arrogant and hated .

1 Like

Rumour has it Teddy MaCarthy is back training

Believable if you are talking football .

A battle of wits there between the pole and SeĆ”n Ɠg in which the former Cork star lost out in

12 Likes

Hes going for the double

juno

No Limerick player ever won Sam and Liam the same year,come to that any yearšŸ˜

Sam :rofl:

Is he talking about football??!! :laughing: :crazy_face:

He must have been shouldering the same pole as Sean Ogā€¦ the pure god help us.

1 Like

Ah now football :grinning:

1 Like

The big ballšŸ˜think Limerick have a ladies team, somewhere,take Sam Liam or any relation now

Cā€™mere to me - Have you found your Carkness yet ? I thought I saw it hiding down below in the Lee fields - did you try there for it?

3 Likes

When played properly as Kerry and Dublin did last time out itā€™s magic to watch but I take your point no comparison to the small ball

I have it _ not sure about Meyler though

Good man ā€¦ you should round up a few lads who have it and go down to ā€˜De Paircā€™ and give a 2 hour demo on it to the footballers and hurlers - theyā€™ve all lost it apparently. Theyā€™re like the walking dead going around the place without their Carknessā€¦

1 Like

Might surprise ye

Nothing won this time of the year, heaven forbid ye peak too early :laughing: