Allianz Hurling League 2019

Private group will be great reading tonight.

Someone will hang for this

1 Like

This will warrant an apology to the people of Limerick.

Today was good for hurling lads. Dublin have Football fucked, the last thing we need is Limerick dominating hurling.

2 Likes

No trophies given out in February kid.

Liverpool have a net spend of something like £125 million this season mate. They’re actually near the bottom of the net spend table. Spurs are top of the net spend table for this season, courtesy of not having signed any new players this season.

Youd have to wonder how a Kilkenny team held together by a few band aids bate Tipp. Worrying times for Tipp

1 Like

I presume Jackie T will be on the telly tonight.

Jackie knew.

Today was a chastening day for Munster hurling . The Munster champions the only team that will be some bit happy .

1 Like

Exciting finish in Parnell Park. Waterford had a last minute penalty to win the game by a point but Stephen Bennett hit it at a nice height for goalkeeper Alan Nolan and referee Fergal Horgan blew the whistle for a a two point win for Dublin. It must be said that Dublin were deserving winners

2 Likes

Good game in the Gaelic Grounds, nice bit of needle in it, terrible wides in the first half cost Limerick, nice to see Cork win from what looked like a very unlikely position after Limerick drew level,
I’m starting to believe that Aidan Walsh can make a difference for Cork

I was sat in the vicinity of Sombrero Cyril (spent the entire match on his phone, he’s surrounded by a pack of godhelpus’s) and his Limerick equivalent, plenty of banter between them, made for each other afterwards as if they had been involved, strange chaps
Good result for Cork

3 Likes

Horgan was whistle and card happy they were saying on WLR

Very much so. There were 10 yellows and one red in a game where there wasn’t a dirty stroke.

Cork had a fair amount of poor wides in the second half in fairness too. Don’t think I’ve ever seen Horgan miss 3 frees. Breeze shooting into the town end must have been difficult to judge.

1 Like

Waterford should have won it either way missed a lot of chances in the first half and missed the penalty

Limeick has 9 wides in each half I think :cold_sweat:

Good game alright. Was looking very bleak when Limerick were 8 down at one stage in the first half. Tim O Mahony played well. Best I’ve seen him play tbh

Horgan was poor enough really although there wasn’t much ball came his way, Lehane was very poor, hard to know what to make of it, the new lad Dooley had some good moments but made a few mistakes as well, O’Mahony was outstanding at centre back but Dowling scored a few from play, the Cork defence was impressive though

1 Like

Ya was impressed enough with them today. For a lad who supposedly has the pace to roast anybody, Pat Ryan was bested by McDonnell a fair bit. Half back line won plenty of the aerial duels with a big Limerick half forward line.

1 Like

McDonnell is very very quick .

Pat Ryan seems to be faster with the ball on the stick than he is when he doesn’t have the ball