Allianz Hurling League 2019

Correct

Enjoy the win for Cork I hope :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

He definitely can, cork needed a workhorse type player. And he can score.

1 Like

Interesting to see how he will do come summer . At Munster football final last summer he looked totally off the pace and this continued . In fact he was poor for cork footballers a while . He was back today at the scene of his 2011 Tour de France :fr: and seemed to do ok .

1 Like

I said it last week, clare have some absolutely fabbalous hurlers

1 Like

What cork footballer has looked good? Cork needed a physical presence and he looks like he could add a bit of balance for them.

1 Like

AW looked at beast around 2010 to 2013 but he regressed at both codes since . Last year he looked totally off the pace v a Kerry team that wasn’t great . We will know more come summer .

The pressure of togging out eventually got to him

Cc @myboyblue

There’s a throwback :smile:

What ??

You had to be there

1 Like

Clare will be all Ireland Champions this year.

Ye two mischievous cunts can fuck off for yerselves

1 Like

Clare, Cork or Limerick. Nobody else in the reckoning.

I’ve stuck a small 20 note on Clare … they’ll win both home games and you’d imagine will get 1 away win to get out of Munster …

Clare and Cork will be the first two teams out.
Bit of a dogfight after that

Clare never feared Cork or Tipperary in Ennis. Limerick in the Gaelic Grounds is like a home match as well and they have Waterford at a neutral venue.

Should be going for two in a row.

1 Like

I said at the turn of the year, Clare would win the AI. Nothing has happened to change my mind. I fully expect them to lay a big marker next weekend in Ennis

Tyrell and Cummins are like Laurel and Hardy …

Boylan for Limerick has showed great potential but hasn’t lived up to it yet— But Cork have unearthed 2 gems apparently, one being Walsh who is nearly 30.