Allianz Hurling League 2019

It was a great era for Limerick hurling. 5 in a row league winners from 1934 to 1938. Is that the only 5 in a row in hurling between league and championship?

Mount Sion have a 9 in a row.

Exhibit A

2 Likes

As do Erins Own. Ballygunner could overhaul that.

I regret nothing, except for everything.

I have a minor medallist from your own county sitting beside me. I was working with him for a few years before I even found out and it wasn’t from him I heard it. I told him his equivalent in Galway would be giving it Billy Big Balls for the rest of his life.

Ah shur there was a time in Laois when you’d get an All Ireland minor medal back in your change.

1 Like

The lad that informed of his greatness was still in awe of him.

He’s a decent fella Shane.

I’m rumbled now. Thought there’d be more than one nuclear physicist with a minor medal in Laois.

Galway is a traditional hurling powerhouse mate. Its why they dont want us in leinster.

I know this, mate … When / If Limerick go, i’m all on the Galway train every year but dont say that to the rest of the Galway cunts on here.

2 Likes

Not a word mouse :+1:

1 Like

Get the maroon jersey ready. The wheels are starting to come off. Next week in Ennis will finish our world number one ranking.

If Wexford beat ye cunts on Sunday they should award the league title to them. Wins over Tipp and Cork and only losses to the bluffer teams Clare and Limerick.

Wexford not a top table team

The kids table at a wedding team.

2 Likes

They’re fucking dead right

3 Likes

Invited to the afters.

1 Like

Its great to see the bile seeping back to the surface in the Limerick posts.

1 Like