Allianz Hurling League 2019

squares are flat, two dimensional objects.

Is it cubes you think they are?

Do I really have to explain why i used that particular image to you?

Polish squarehead reference?

No live hurling game on Tg4 Sunday next .

Ros v dubs in nfl live .

Clare are 15/2 to win the All Ireland … get on now!!

1 Like

Clare are probably the best team but will shoot themselves in the foot in a big game like they generally do

1 Like

Clare are putting together an unreal panel.

Unfortunately for them, their line is fucking shocking. Letting Galway get massive head starts both days because of pure fuckwittery on the line. way too slow to make changes. Also, they have no good goalies.

1 Like

They’ll top Munster handy enough… if they get a rub of the green and make a final they will be hard bet.

they’ve to play us in the Gaelics. And go down to Waterford. Their last game is at home to Cork, on their 3rd week out in a row. Cork will have had 2 weeks out in a row.

We could be fucked if we have to go down to Thurles needing a win. We’ll be on our 3rd week in a row and Tipp will be just after a free week.

Ourselves and Clare have the worst draw, being the only teams that have to play 3 weeks in a row.

Clares line is far from awful. They are a very astute managment team. It was also going to take clare a few seasons to recover from that maniac davy fitz. They’ll have a huge say yet.

2 Likes

They made the right changes against Galway both days but it took them an absolute age to make the calls.

I’ve often been left scratching my head by them. One of the days they left Conlon in at the edge of the square but couldn’t win a ball in the half forward line, he got fuck all. He wasn’t once moved out to try and break a ball.

I think the joint manager thing is a load of auld bollocks and slows the whole thing down

Taking time and making the right calls are mutually exclusive imo. Very difficult to effect games with quick decisions. Very few managers can change the pattern of a game after it’s started in a lot of field sports. Conlon has blown hot and cold for many years.

you can try and stop the bleed at least when you see it happening in front of you.

That was last year … I think they have moved on… They were slow at times to make changes last year alright … second half against Cork in Munster final being a big example. But they are a different animal now and have developed viable options around the park.

I’d rather make the right decision.

Munster is wide open. I would tentaively give the nod to Clare, Limerick and Cork to get out of Munster by virtue of having a bit more continuity than Waterford and Tipp who have new management and more unsettled teams but it will be very tight again this year.

Clare having Waterford up first is a big boost even if it is away as I think Waterford may be slow to get going first day out under new management. Win that and then tipp at home after a nice break in between will set them up well.

2 Likes

sometimes when you don’t make a decision the decision has already been made. They’d have beaten Galway if they made changes quicker.

They got it drastically wrong from the start both days.

Also, they have no good goalkeeper

That’s exactly why they will get out of Munster — they have a good start. Limerick will be coming in Cold to a Cork team that they struggle with and who will have a game under their belt.

Clare will win fuck all

1 Like

But sure if they made the wrong decision they probably wouldn’t have even got a draw the first day?