Allianz Hurling League 2019

Never but he definitely exaggerates contact

Are they not mic’ed up to the refs these days?

To be fair to PM he tumbles to win frees rather than get lads put off .

What’s that got to do with what he said?

A Clare lad on the job this morning got a bit of stick about Cusack Park countered that granted it isn’t Thomond Park .

Slow down your typing, read it twice then press send.

I don’t take advice off inbreds such as yourself

Much better reply, just slow down and don’t let the excitement ruin your posts.
Read it once & twice just to be sure.

Good lad.

Cusack Park is one of the best surfaces and has one of the best atmospheres of GAA pitches in the country. Ennis is also a great town for a game with easy access in and out and multiple fine pubs in very close proximity to the ground. Lads whinging about puddles don’t even know they were born.

The 8k there yesterday led to a brilliant atmosphere that would have been lost in Semple Stadium, the Gaelic Grounds or any of the bigger/ “more modern” venues.

I hope it never changes.

12 Likes

How big is the pitch in Cusack Park?

1 Like

I agree . I love the place . The GG is a little bland and soulless and needs 30 k . Fellas are getting awful soft .

A real old style bear pit . I have vague memories as a 8 year old going to Tulla for a league game .

2 Likes

They only got working toilets into the GGs last year and lads are already gone all uppity.

2 Likes

Dunno if they actually are. If the referee ever needs to consult with the umpire he usually goes into him. All the chatting with the goalie would probably distract the ref.

And they still make you piss in the dark on the open stand side half the time

Tisn’t that long ago you’d be jumping over streams of piss under the stand in PUC either.

2 Likes

I’ll buy you a pint in Charlie Keegan’s mate.

Tipp hurlers flew out to Alicante this morning for a training week. Assume they will have little interest in the Cork match next weekend.

Will have a nibble off Cork at 10/11

A team breaking holiday.

5 Likes

Il be working unfortunately.