Allianz National Football League 2022

Shefflin had converted GMac into a sniper wing back

Brian Howard has completely lost form

1 Like

Clare 0 - 07 : Derry 2 - 10 (56 min).

*Gone to shit

1 Like

Dessie Souness-Moyes-Putin has some job on his hands here.

Dublin’s attacking efforts resemble a failed Russian assault on Kyiv.

Kildare bullying the shite out of Dublin. Glen Ryan a tempest all of his own within a tempest. Dublin’s first league in Conleths since 1995 is a right feisty affair.

Daniel Flynn has every skill in the game but he’s an awful brainless footballer.

He is unfortunately. But on his day he’s as graceful a mover as the game has seen. A lack of coaching in a dominant underage player is a nawful thing to correct.

3 Likes

I like him , plays off the cuff , not afraid to make mistakes . A dying breed with all the robotic footballers about …

4 Likes

Glenn Ryan and Kildare management tearing onto the field over ref stopping that shoulder challenge …losing the run of themselves , time for cool heads , nothing won yet

100% :clap: take him every day over the forwards who recycle, recycle, and are scared shitless to take the ball into contact

1 Like

Conleths is some absolute shithole all the same

High flying London beaten by Wexford in the big div 4 clash.

1 Like

Always looks to take the man on when he gets the ball , first thing a forward was once taught now it’s the last thing theyre told to do :man_shrugging:

I think he’s a cracking player. I came on this thread to rave about him.

1 Like

Between this and you not being able to calculate score differences, a few lads are having a bad league campaign …

Wind advantage is overrated lads

Kildare are absolutely hopping off Dublin here. Dublin fellas hugging the deck on every collision almost. Serious bullying

Desperate man to drop a shot short or miscue a pass. Agree he’s very exciting to watch and a breath of fresh air. If they can coach the stupid stuff out of him he’d be lethal. Yer man hyland is a real old school neat and tidy nippy corner forward