Allianz National Football League 2022

I’ve reached the conclusion that he’s a liability. He lacks energy, trundling along knocking out the 2 solos of either foot before a scoopy hand pass backways. His oul’ lazy (tired) drag at the Kerry forward typified his night, caught in the wrong position and caught by the ref. Horan needs to grasp the nettle and jettison the lad. It’s not that he hasn’t tried hard but possibly Fulvio may have been right about him.

4 Likes

He was very poor tonigh and I have always said criticism was OTT

He looks done

Mayo are a cod

I wouldn’t be too sure of that in fairness. They could knock a back 6 out of Keegan, O’Hora, Mullin, Coen, Harrison, Durcan and a few others. Ruane plus, to me Diarmuid O’Connor at midfield before attempting a front six. This is where the problems arise. Doherty, O’Donohue and Cillian O’Connor would be starters but after that Horan needs to find 4/5 more. Kevin McLoughlin and the assorted O’Sheas are done, Loftus, Orme and the current attackers are lightweights, not up to the white-hot test of Leitrim in a Connacht semi in Castlebar……There must be forwards out there….

I heard Boland was good tonight

What happened to McDonagh and James Carr? Those two were serious prospects. The others like Bryan Walsh aren’t up to it really

@glasagusban may still hold a candle for him. Apparently there aren’t many forward players than him better in Mayo

McLoughlin is definitely not done

Hockey blitz in Avoca cancelled so signing from Pairc Tailteann

7 Likes

Brian hurley in at FF instead of JOR

1 Like

Very strong wind blowing into the NOM end of the ground

Menton in at CB for macentee

Monaghan on fire

Hurley got a class point
But we’re playing cat

Donegal are being shredded

Joe Molloy hasn’t heard Armagh Kildare was last night

1-2 apiece in Tuam. Grand bit of spit and vinegar to it.

You’d wonder what the fuck Ricken is doing picking that half forward line.

Is fionn herlihy any good mickee?