Allianz National Football League 2022

D3 looks like a dogfight next year too. Offaly had a decent enough campaign and gave Cork pucks of it today. A county on the up. Laois staying up this year would have delayed the inevitable. Bring on the Tailtean Cup, we’d do well to make it past the first round but at least we’re at our level.

A bloody great footballing County

4 Likes

Sheedy :joy:

1 Like

I think I’m right in saying Laois haven’t won in OMP in over 2 years. It must be close to 10 games at this stage. 35 year old Mark Timmons scored 0-3 from full back. 40 year old Ross Munnelly brought on again. There’s a litany of problems in Laois GAA and I have no idea where you’d start to fix them.

That was a shocking loss for Laois today. Was that in Portlaoise?

Yep. Shocking stuff. The draw with Antrim and the defeat to Limerick were the clinchers though, both dreadful points to drop.

They hit 18 wides today. Awful problems. No pace. None.

:rofl: vintage TFK … team on the way down are actually on way up …
BTW Cork won two games in league -against two relegated teams.

1 Like

Jaysus relax Anton, Tis only the league

Balls as big as melons

1 Like

8 All Ireland’s in 10 years, we’ll survive a year in division 2

2 Likes

An absolutely magnificent county

1 Like

Awful diatribe about how good and mentally strong he is vs McCarron in a league game from years ago after McCarron got a goal on him.

Philly is a special case you’d feel.

No Leinster teams in division 1 next year. Surely the first time ever? Only 3 then in div 2 even
Roscommon a total waste of time of a division 1 team.

Leinster football is reaping what was sown in Dublin over the past 20 years.

Cry more, the fact if the matter is all the football teams in Leinster are dogshit and run by clowns bar Offaly and Dublin

I’d agree with a lot of that. But the influence of Croke Park in the current malaise in Leinster can never be overlooked.

1 Like

Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Louth in division 2 by my count

Ah Kildare were very unlucky in fairness. Hammered Monaghan and 5 points would be a high relegation total I’d imagine. I’d say the top 8 in the country are this year’s 8. Between Galway Kildare and Monaghan for last two slots.