Allianz National Football League 2024

Just hope Derry didn’t leave their all Ireland behind them today. They’re a noble team and have winners in every line unlike Kerry.

1 Like

They’ll get broke up in Ulster if they try win it .

1 Like

Dubs are always the common denominator in these great games

2 Likes

They just dont like it when the other team has a go

Numerous closely ran all Ireland wins would say different .

1 Like

Commentator eye.

10 Likes

I’d say Gallagher was furiously spitting on his hands somewhere today

4 Likes

Savage spot to watch and I’d say Jim had the TV switched off shortly after the trophy was lifted. I’m just hoping it was Guinness you were drinking :joy:

First time in there but I will be back even if Gorey wouldn’t be a regular ground for me.

Jim is a lovely man, seems like a rubby spot as they turned it over to the women’s 6 nations at HT which I wouldn’t hold against them too much.

Met a few locals there at the bar, I was probably taking one of the locals spots but they couldn’t have been any more welcoming.

Few Dubs there too which probably incentivised the Derry support a bit :joy:

He wrestled a couple of derry ladsvto the ground and some of the Bridies around here want him beheaded.

1 Like

By fuck but I would

2 Likes

I wasn’t happy either but there was a few rubby weirdo types who asked so what could you do. We only missed 35-36 mins so it was fine.

Jim would be a patron of the rugby club alright but only carries RTE or SaorView Channels. You’d only get soccerball there if it’s Ireland or Champions League. Usually a safe haven on a Sunday from footix.

The locals would normally be facing the bar in the small seats so you were safe enough. If you’re there again and want to talk to a stranger from the internet over the nicest pint of Guinness on the North Wexford Riviera then shout :+1:t3:

1 Like

If that womens rubby team ever win a match rte will be looking for a national holiday to be declared.

5 Likes

I was actually in Nancys getting dinner and they wouldn’t show the football due to footix. I was going to go on TFK but then happened to get the green light from herself to go pub searching for GAA. First pub I found.
Chalk it down :+1:t3:

By Nancy’s I assume you mean Katie’s :joy:

Ya that’s it. Grand grub but all footix.

Actually great idea to have a pub with the plain channels :+1:t3::joy:

1 Like

Dublin 15 frees to derrys 10…most of derrys in their own half. At least lane made a game of it

In fairness he gave you a peno instead of the 11th free.

3 Likes

5 years ago this month Derry beat Wexford in Bellaghy by 2 points in a Division 4 clash. That they have gone from division 4 to div 1 champs in 5 years is a fair achievement and i think they deserve huge credit, league or not, its great to see them play quality football to get where they are and be competing at the top table.

6 Likes