Allianz National Football League 2024

Why would he consult with umpires to get off the hook ?

Derry always had a high ceiling. I remember Paddy Bradley absolutely destroying Philip Wallace back in 2004 or 2005 in Parnell Park. Could have been 2003 even. They seem to have great depth but just need someone to bring them together and believe in them. My worry is they hit the ceiling today so I didn’t want them to be getting too excited. I hope they have more to give cos they’re the only ones who can try save the championship as it is now

3 Likes

Because he hadn’t the balls to give a decision against headquarters to a team from the north. So If he gives it its the fault of the umpire. If he chickens out…its the fault of the umpires.

1 Like

Something very admirable about the likes of McKaigue, Rogers and Glass but I can see that keeper costing them in a big game before summer is out.

3 Likes

Who knows…but we made a lot of bad decisions today…goal attempts that weren’t on, dithering on the break, etc. Mcevoy was the only lad who was anywhere near clinical.

1 Like

Fcukin hell. Lane- “hi lads , I’m pro dubs , so was that a Derry free ? I don’t really want to give it”
Umpire - “ not sure , might be a peno?!”
Lane - “ sorted ! That’ll sicken the Derry lads “

1 Like

Can you talk us through how this corruption of referees in favour of Dublin works? Would it have been Tom Ryan or Jarlath that rang Conor Lane this week telling him to rig the game in favour of Dublin? Conor being from Cork would obviously love Dublin from the bottom of his heart so he wouldn’t of taken much persuasion but I’m interested in finding out who is masterminding this 15 year old conspiracy.

Paddy loves an old conspiracy theory.

Ah that’s proper crackpot from @glenshane the poor divil

1 Like

Dublin and kerry get the big decisions. Is that simple enough?

Shur look at the hostility towards nordies on this site alone. It’s absolutely scandalous at times.

3 Likes

Was Derry’s penalty not a big decision?

1 Like

You’re actually going to argue that after today where Derry got a peno that wasn’t and dubs had a red card that shouldn’t have been given🙈

1 Like

Yeah, but the ref hadn’t the nerve to give it on his own. The fact that dublin got 15 frees to derrys 10 says it all…and most of dublins scoreable, while derrys were mostly in defence.
Ive no hard feelings. If you cant beat 16 men then youve no business in croke park

I need to know how these referees are corrupted. Is it Jarlath from Armagh that is making the call? Or maybe Padraig Duffy from monaghan started it and is still pulling the strings?

Fenton went looking for mulholland…to do what? Maybe eunning into a player with a closed fist isnt the best way to avoid a red card? He can suck it up.

Me too.

Who’s hostile to you? I think you’re a great lad.

But that’s exactly what mulholland did to Fenton with a closed first .

Nasty stuff turning on @glenshane here - enjoy the victory mate.