Allianz National Football League 2024

Vital to be able to replace an Aido with a man like COC

Serious player but some clown. From trying to bum fuck dogs writing shite articles and been a spoofer on tv he lets himself dowm

Lee Keegan bum fucks dogs?

Eh…what?

1 Like

Outstanding mediaspeak from the Mayo lads in the interview there.

They managed to fit an incredible amount of GAA cliches into about 50 seconds.

Lads here must not have seen the video of him dry humping a dog after westport won it must been intermediate cause its 5 or 6 years ago now

Are you sure you didn’t dream this up?

Dublin are in serious trouble.

100 percent sure even though i have some weird dreams. Was doing the rounds westport lads on the roll over dog in pub gets behind dog and starts pretending to hump it. Obviously bit work take it off social media cause i cant findany trace of it but iv 3 kids and swear on thier lives i seen what i seen

They’ll end up in division 2 and sure you can’t win an all Ireland from the…never mind.

Fisting points was their ace in the sleeve and now thats gone

So you’ve gone from him fucking dogs to not being certain you remember if you saw a video of him pretending to hump a dog.

Life comes at you fast some times.

Once they get Dublin Joe to allow them all them pushes in the back they’ll be grand

You can win it from D2 but not in a season you get relegated from D1*
*I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Where did i say i wasnt certain. He dry humped a dog on video like i said. He attempted to bum one like i said. No doubt about it

Did you see this in person?

Well i wasnt there in person thank god. But like my previous post iv 3 young kids and i swear on there lives its legitimate. I seen the video myself. It was after Westport won intermediate county final which from google was 2018 so a while ago now.
I will do my upmost dig video out but i will die on this hill with this one. 100 per cent factual. Dry humped a dog
And its not like im hiding behind an anonymous profile lieing here. A lot here know who i am so i wouldnt spread rumours anonymously without substance. When people know who i am i post as honest as i can with info i know

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1753905562708844966?t=wkflsSGfl4j5dM2FLzhSQA&s=19

Wow. That’s pretty shortsighted.

https://twitter.com/kellysorc/status/1753907083307565508?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

This is unsettling. Does RTÉ know?