Allianz National Football League 2024

You’ve see the video yourself you utter clown.

Have you drink taken?

No. Dont waste your Saturday night hounding a lad about an old video you’ve seen yourself .

Fire it up there in the members area if you have it, I don’t recall seeing it but who can be sure what with all the videos in the members area. Maybe I blocked it out, seeing a Mayo man pretend to fuck a dog isn’t something I’d like to remember seeing, but you seem to recall who has seen such a thing, fair play to you for that….

You’d hear the grass growing on the internet . I know you’ve see it . It’s harmless .

Why bring it up here then if it’s harmless? I’ve never seen it to the best of my knowledge, can you confirm I have?

It’s so harmless it just escapes you at present. A “nothing to see here “ type video .
PS thanks for all the replies

I know that means a lot to you

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mayogaa/status/1753871206153937394?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

People wonder why AOS is kicking free’s? The reason is that Mayo haven’t had a left footed freetaker since Mortimor (who was a pox).

Winning free (which was a joke) once again highlighted this as ROD has to go crossfield to Boland who scores. Serious limitation for any football team, never mind one going for an AI to have a left footer.

I don’t care what foot he is, the man is not a point scorer. It wasn’t even that far to the side.a right footer could have swung it over. He’d scored about one in ten of those I’d say. It was a good 20 yards wide. It hardly hit the net at the back.

He has some value as a big strong man but you’d never want him on the end of a move never mind taking a free

1 Like

If Tg4 are going go foist Mark Harte on us for this game then they should have Owen Mulligan for balance.

1 Like

Harte is the Premier Co Commentator they have for football.

We’ll find out where his loyalties lie fair quick here

Nice turn of phrase in the circumstances

1 Like

Some breeze in Derry that was a mile wide on one side after it was kicked and a mile wide on the other side when it landed

Great umpiring there

Derry musta been pulling the piss in the first half, ateing Tyrone alive here now

The reigning Timmy champions Meath are guaranteed a place in the Sam Maguire group stage. Meath are in Division 2 this year. This wasn’t the case last year when the Tassotti Cup champions Westmeath were in Division 3.

Last year there were three “interlopers” who made the Sam Maguire group stage and pushed out teams above them in the rankings. These were Westmeath (Terry winners), Sligo (Connacht finalists) and Clare (Munster finalists).

This year I think it’s likely there will only be one interloper who pushes out a team above them in the rankings. There’s one guaranteed interloper in the shape of Clare/Tipperary/Waterford, one of whom guaranteed to make the Munster final.

Westmeath and Down look like the only other teams with the potential to be interlopers by reaching a provincial final but I think both will lose out.

If there’s just the one interloper, only the team which finishes bottom of Division 2 would go into the Toddy. There is one exception to this scenario, which is if Meath finish bottom of Division 2, in which case the team which finishes 7th in Division 2 would go into the Tiny - as long as they don’t reach a provincial final.

If Division 2 worked out like this, and the Leinster final was Dublin v Kildare, Cork would be into the Tommy.

1 Donegal
2 Armagh
3 Cavan
4 Fermanagh
5 Louth
6 Cork
7 Kildare
8 Meath

2 Likes

Mickey has em purring