Allianz National Football League 2024

How many steps @Massey @farmerinthecity

If you’re not sure, wait for the slowed down replayed version

https://twitter.com/Natsport/status/1761813030235509114

You’d struggle to find a Monaghan man this optimistic.

However, Rory will save us with an injury time 65’ v Mayo.

We got a handy penalty against Wexford the previous round so swings and roundabouts.

3 Likes

I’d have to agree with @farmerinthecity.We got a bit of luck against Wexford last week.In hindsight I’d have rather have lost last week and won against Carlow as our second half performance was very good and we’d be going to Longford on Sunday in great form.

1 Like

Looks like Derry are dodging Dublin tomorrow night.

Pragmatically it might make sense.

Local radio is great. I recently became aware that Wicklow GAA games aren’t live on any radio station in the county. Must be the only county in Ireland where they have no dedicated commentary team. Probably speaks volumes about why they’ve never made significant progress. Shame on East Coast FM etc.

2 Likes

Brendan hennessy is a total spoofer. Most irritating commentater around. Listening to him doing kilkenny matches on kclr, I feel like Mickey Walsh would like to punch his lights out.

Are we putting out half a team?

Yes.

We’ll smoke them regardless

There’s only one time to smoke them…

Fucking Hell. Derry lads turning their arse to the fight. It’s like The Apprentice Boys all over again.

1 Like

Classic Mickey. This will fuck Dessie right up worse than Kerry’s no show last week

1 Like

Well Hercules and his Glen Maghera clubmates are suited and booted tonight at the highly prestigious Ulster Club Awards Gala night in Association with Gaelic Life. Very sensible man management from Mickey to let them enjoy the night and have the day off tomorrow.

Big Lynchy the keeper, Conor Doherty and McKinnless are injured.

We cant bang on about player welfare and then give out when players are being rested.

1 Like

It’s only Dublin

I’ll cancel my 8 hour round trip so

One more win and they’re virtually assured of a place in the league final. They’ll ease off a slight bit now and prime themselves for the final in Croker. Donegal v Armagh will be a great curtain raiser that day. Although Cavan are still lurking to potentially catch Armagh in the BOX-IT Athletic Grounds.

Lovely bit of needle in the Derry/Dublin match

Dublin opened up fairly easy there.