That’s the
Youngest looking umpire I’ve ever seen

Ah David stop.

Arkle in full flow there :sunglasses:

Darren is not dazzling today

The Throne fellas are now looking for frees when they hit themselves

Paudie :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hon Aido boy!

https://twitter.com/sitelee/status/1764043784390578306?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Ah David that is magnificent :clap:

8 points from 8 shots from the Cliff. Elite.

Sure a midget from Glasnevin smoked him last week.

Incredible passion

Leave the Laois Kerryman alone

Massive point for Waterford

1 Like

Good to see him released from being trampled by a Shetland pony last week

Division 4 the most interesting promotion race this season. Longford, Wexford, Carlow and Leitrim all sitting on 6 points after 5 games in the battle for 2nd. I reckon it’ll all come down to Wexford v Longford on the final matchday. The Leitrim contingent here will have the knives out for Andy if they lose a 3rd game on the bounce against Laois next weekend.

Clare are still lurking on Down and Westmeath’s shoulders in Division 3 but I’d feel that controversial late call in Mullingar on matchday 2 will cost them. They have Down in Newry too, when they could really do with it in Ennis. Offaly demolished Wicklow today which pretty much ensures it’s Wicklow and Limerick heading to Division 4 next season.

Division 2 isn’t completely cut and dried just yet but Cavan’s draw with Meath last night doesn’t bode well for their chances of turning over Armagh in BOX-IT. I have an inkling that it’ll be Fermanagh joining Kildare in Division 3 and more than likely the Tailteann. Louth have been competitive in virtually all their games and should beat Fermanagh in Ardee.

Division 1 looks like a Derry v Dublin final but if Dublin slip up in Galway then Kerry will sneak in. A Derry defeat in Mayo next weekend would spell trouble for the Rossies as Derry would have to take the final game seriously and condemn them to relegation alongside Monaghan.

2 Likes

The fall for Tipperary is now complete

Like Icarus, we just flew too close to the sun.

Ye need that Campbell chap back, it all went wrong when he went to NY