Allianz National Football League 2024

https://twitter.com/RMcGreevy1301/status/1769097460012531978?t=K7_UBTu98DIYKforDPsfJg&s=19

Only Laois could manage to miss out on promotion in this fashion.

Another year in division 4 is the plan. We just need to make sure we donā€™t beat Waterford or get a draw and weā€™ll be set.

Shocking tagging there, who the fuck is laoisgaa1

1 Like

David Clifford with perhaps the most comically inept run up to a penalty Iā€™ve ever seen. He waddled up to it fee-fi-fo-fum style and then blazed it up in the air and as wide as a gate Chris Waddle style.

The penalty should never have been awarded as a Kerry fella had palmed the ball into the net while being rugby tackled.

I hope Kerry win this as I want Roscommon to be relegated because thereā€™s a bang of famine and stone walls and country nā€™ Irish music off them.

1 Like

Must have been about a second between the ref blowing for the foul and the ball ending up in the net. No idea why he insisted on the pen. Could have easily left it.

Clifford hasnā€™t been the same since a few rangers fans shouted something at someone within earshot

Some scream out of Jason Foley there. That didnā€™t look good.

Gas all the kids surrounding Clifford after the final whistle. Plenty big kids too.
Donā€™t know how he deals with that every day though.

1 Like

you are not the same since he sent Derry home from croke park hammered out the gate in a minor final a few years back and repeated the dose last summer for you

you seen to think about him a bit?

Kerry have no one else to fill the number 3 jersey if he was to be ruled out for a while

weak on cover for Morley at 6 too

I reckon Derry are going to maul Mayo here

He was a superb minor in fairness

AOS after murdering a Derry

The most dangerous ball in the game. I too think Derry will murder Mayo here. Mayo are the bangiest of bang average now.

Thatā€™s a very Mayo way to concede a goal

And Mayo respond with a goal immediately.

AOS has kilt another Derry

The second one was more of a yellow than the first where there was at least a ball there

This harte bastard has ruined derry

The gaa are lucky to have him. Heā€™s a tremendous representative of the association.

McGuigan is smoking the Mayo full back line