Allianz National Football League 2024

https://twitter.com/RTEgaa/status/1771190551380984266?t=X5HQm9Mb08xXpwYASLNJ5w&s=19

Good round-up in that

Does anyone have any idea if the League Div 2 final is on Easter Saturday or Sunday? I’d imagine they’re in Croker, but it’d be great if this was all planned in advance.

Usually 3/4 on Saturdays and 1/2 on the Sunday. 99% of time thats the set up has been the odd exception I think

1 Like

That’ll be an exceedingly attractive double header.

Armagh v Donegal & Derry v Dublin.

Ulster will travel.

2 Likes

Move it to Casement!

Any potential bullshit with any champo fixtures the following week? They might mix it up with the Saturday games if so

1 Like

@Alphakrul1 any word on a Donegal team for tomorrow? Meath resting loads and could be in for an awful trimming in ballybofey

Not released yet. It gets released on the Donegal GAA twitter closer to throw in. Should be very similar to last week’s team sheet with Ciaran Moore starting and I predict more minutes for Niall O Donnell who is just returning from a long absence. They’ve struggled to find someone to play in the forwards with McBrearty and Gallen so you may see some experimentation there. Sadly, I wouldn’t give Meath much of a hope even if it was championship.

1 Like

Cliffords out of the Kerry squad for Sunday

Sorry White Flag GIF by Hey, I Love You...

Half-time:

Laois 4-09 Waterford 0-03
Leitrim 0-07 Tipperary 0-06
Wexford 2-10 Longford 1-03

As things stand, Laois and Leitrim will contest the Division 4 league final, and gain promotion

Them Finnerty’s are only good for pulling pints of plain

Don’t fancy us getting a result here so I think we’ll be depending on Derry to do us a favour.

The ball into the forwards is non-existent. Hard to blame Cunningham really.

Allianz NFL Division 4 Round 7
Full time

Waterford: 0-9(9)
Laois: 5-19(34)

This result means it’s Laois v Leitrim in the league final next weekend.

Ah lovely, the final the entire forum wanted :pint:

Dublin humiliating Tyrone. Shur Twas only a generational team.

1 Like

Galway are pathetic

They’re missing half a team but it’s time to bin the bluffer on the sideline

3 Likes

Seamus exuding a lovely authority here in the Kerry Galway game. He’ll referee an All Ireland over the next decade

Looks like Derry might save our bacon. But this is brutal stuff from Galway. Not able to do the basics.

The worst thing about this for Galway is that Kerry aren’t worth a shite

Absolutely diabolical stuff even allowing for the missing players. Worse thing is they started the game fairly well but have just got worse the longer it’s gone on.