Allianz National Football League 2024

I know a few lads from naas, as with most kildare lads now their fathers aren’t from there. None are from Dublin though. Kildare clubs benefit from country people not wanting to live in Dublin. But the only country person who could close the gap to the dubs is JP McManus and I don’t see him leaving Barbados for suncroft

1 Like

:joy: some spot . I used do deliveries there many moons ago , what about Choill Dubh it’s like Smurf village.

I’d say Pablo escobar couldnt keep it pucked out to you you cunt!

I don’t think I was even in coill dubh. Wasnt that seanie Johnston’s home from home? Bit of a strange county alright. Post prissy villages mixed with rough around the edges spots and then some rare roasters and army brats mixed in.

1 Like

Cutbush is a rare spot down that neck of the woods

Honourable mention to the lads from the meat factories too , them lads are well able to throw down if need arises .

1 Like

Why are Derry always playing in red now @glenshane ?The white and red was much nicer.

It’s an abomination. They should be ashamed of themselves

You Cunt

I didn’t think it possible but the quality of goalkeeping has actually gotten worse since they did away with actual goalkeepers

Down v Roscommon will be a fine Division 2 final pairing in 2025.

1 Like

I don’t like it one bit

Wonderful palmed Dublin goal there. The best type of goal.

Throw ball

https://twitter.com/cormacpro/status/1772029782860923374?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Not related to a throw

Tis. Both hands moved and no clear striking action. That’s the current status.

Keep crying

You go your way, I go my way

no more, no more.

Kildare engaging in an exhibition of actual throwing here and they’re still shit

Louth love playing Kildare. They always have.

‘Back door cut’

:joy:

We’re just fuckin wid ya …apparently we’re keeping the nice jerseys for the finals

1 Like