Allianz National Football League 2024

It should have been “Jimmys winnin Matches”

Or as they say up there “wonnin’ matches”.

3 Likes

Decent start by Derry.

I don’t think it would be any harm for there to be a set time from when the whistle is blown for kickouts to be taken. Rather than it being dependent on the crowd shouting for the ref to throw it in.

Unconvincing from Lynch.

The most dangerous ball in the game.

This is a decent game. End to end.

We’d beat Tyrone but beating Derry will be largely contingent on our injury list.

Derry now struggling to get into the scoring zone at all.

Wayward Dublin shooting is keeping them in it. Derry’s last three attempts have been low percentage efforts.

Good old handpassed point to stop the rot.

Top class officiating there from Conor Lane not bowing to the hill.

Any ideas on when lads will be back?

Derry struggling with the runners from deep.

Have reset a bit though, looked on the rack for about 10 mins but didn’t let a gap open.

Admirable bit of cynicism from McKaigue. If Mayo had had an ounce of that they’d have won an All-Ireland.

Good counter-attack, could it have been a goal?

Really good game. Derry are the real deal.

1 Like

Good half of football. I think the two dubs defenders had made up the ground on Glass for the breakaway so the point was the right option I think

Unbelievable score to leave it level at half-time from Murray. Probably no real right to score from there, the kind they have missed a few of.

Decent game. Dublin definitely carrying more of a goal threat and seem to get into scoring positions more easily after the first 15 minutes. But kicked some bad wides themselves.

Jimmy’s keeping Mickey guessing on this one. I’m hoping it’s mind games, but I doubt it. Great to have Niall O Donnell starting today. We’ll need him. Jason McGee got 40mins also. If we’re down McBrearty, McHugh, Eoghan Ban, McCole and O Baoil in 3 weeks, we’d be as well to forfeit the match.

1 Like

If Derry can win this prestigious final shooting into the Hill in the second half it would be a major statement.