Allianz National Hurling League 2023

Shots fired

He thought he was over the worst of it last week.

2 Likes

‘She’ I believe

It’s becoming clearer.

1 Like

Deary me :joy:

Scotland bateing England in the rubby? That was yesterday surely!
Anyway, I had a very enjoyable day out. Nice bit of cut to the game and was engaging to the end. Early days, but @Fagan_ODowd is correct, we don’t have anyone to win ball in the half forward line.
Both teams were in The Gold Coast for grub after. Should have went out there for a pint!

Star Wars Hwd GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd
Always remember

We have two conferences in hurling - the Munster championship where it’s dog eat dog and the Leinster championship with the Cats licking everybody.

Eh you didn’t watch the hurling today because you were watching a rugby match played yesterday?

1 Like

Exactly
Sure this only the laygue and Galway weren’t playing :slightly_smiling_face:

@Cheasty new slogan for the Allianz Leagues:

“We underwrite it”

Very underwhelming

If this was the US or Australia the sponsors would demand that every insurance point be referred to as “the Allianz Insurance point.”

It’d be great craic if they had an ad where Jack O’Connor was ringing up and asking how much it cost to insure a Rolls Royce. “How old is it?” “24 years old. I have it in the driveway here” and then there’s a shot of David Clifford kicking ball against the house.

5 Likes

That Ronan Sheehan looks like a dangerous fucker of a human being. Wouldn’t want to be associated with him from looking at his tweets

1 Like

Following an investigation in relation to an offensive tweet posted on the Meath GAA Twitter account, a member of the Public Relations team has this morning accepted responsibility for posting the tweet.

Coiste na MĂ­ C.L.G. can confirm that this person is no longer a member of the Public Relations team.

We apologise once again for the offence caused by the tweet.

Brían Ó Ceallaigh,

Oifigeach Caidrimh PhoiblĂ­ na MĂ­ C.L.G.

1 Like

Poor aul Ellen, they did a number on her for a simple aul mistake

3 Likes

Mistake me arse. She was telling the truth.

Whether she was, whether she wasn’t, she wasn’t speaking for Meath GAA.

Why t f wouldn’t folk just laugh and move on :person_shrugging:

1 Like