Allianz National Hurling League 2023

Ah now u know yourself most Cork ppl are decent sports folk

It didn’t upset anyone in PUC,sure limerick will do likewise in tbe next clash with us.

NOBODY DIED
Only a match

Buff not happy with Clare going for goals giving Westmeath a complete collaring. By God.

Fwiw I called Hegarty and Lynch a pack of cunts and raised my fist in anger like Abe Simpson. Up Cork and up riding.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:well honesty is the best policy

As good a pitch as Croke Park they were saying on the wireless.

Who’s behind this?

The commentator says “Ni Davy ro-shasta” as Davy goes beserk at second sending off

It was odd that in a game where Dublin were generally the aggressors that Waterford were the ones who ended up with two men sent off. But I suppose that’s the jeopardy you run when you have a Galway referee. And a Galway referee refereeing a game where one of the teams is managed by a Galway man.

Ah here, Waterford deserved the two sendings off, I’m sure I heard Bennet give a Ric Flair woo after the backhander he gave the Dublin lad

I don’t disagree but one or two of the Dublin laddies were lucky not to see the line.

Watching the TG4 highlights it seemed like that was his general approach

Cian Boland’s 'tache is a really distinct statement

As was Austin

Disgrace of a penalty there for Waterford

Nice backhander to the jaw from Bennett.

I hope Davy has had the stents serviced.

Yes could easily have got two yellows but the Galway referee had lost the plot by then.

Driven to the edge by Waterford thuggery. Unless it was the usual eejit.

Did you watch the match?

Some of it only. Was busy enjoying Scotland bate England and a bit of the football. The camera was poor enough at fraher, the field looked boggy enough, and they didn’t look that interested anyway. Had to go to the airport then.