Allianz National Hurling League 2023

Let there be no doubt, Tipp and Cork are back.

4 Likes

6 points from play for big Deccie Dalton.

2-03 from Lehane. The form team in the country.

Well last night I didn’t realise we were going to witness the David Clifford of hurling shane o Brien announce himself on the inter county scene.

What an incredible talent we have here. I called it on here five years ago after seeing him in an under 14s game he was going to be very good but he’s
Incredible.

Himself Casey and gillane will be totally unmarkable.

3 Likes

He gave Hayes bags of it, great to see, hopefully Adam English gets a good injury free run too.

1 Like

He has goals in the brain too every time. Like all elite forwards.

Hayes throwing the hands up every time he got pulled up for fouling him.

1 Like

Good bit of niggle off the ball also, didn’t bother O’Brien a bit.

1 Like

Limerick might get more than the one good game in Munster so that should suit ye going for another AI title.

Gillane will be in b wing

RTE on op of things on League Sunday. Talking about the Dublin Antrim game and in the studio background a picture of the 2 managers, Darren Gleeson and Mattie Kenny…

5 Likes

It actually takes effort to be that lazy.

2 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed last night. There’s something about an evening match with a good crowd. Traffic management could have been a bit better but so be it

1 Like

Three auld women on the Sunday game tonight, I see.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/hurling/2023/0213/1356364-croke-park-likely-to-clamp-down-on-handpass-endemic/

A thinly-veiled attack on the @limericks

I think this new Smart Sliotar is going to cause a lot of problems this year.

No one can hit it properly and theres hurleys being cracked all over the place by all accounts.

I can’t wait for Dalo’s pod to land and hear Landers wax lyrically about Deccie Dalton. He’s been on about him for yonks.

1 Like

Might have got the line for the dig near the end. No different to Bennett the week before. League Sunday didn’t show it.

The Cork O’Merta.

Might?

If it was Hego that did it Donal Og would have been screaming blue murder last night