Allianz National Hurling League 2023

Tipperary will win this by 8 or 9 points.

Feargal is thinking of the ordinary, decent Dairy Farmers of this country with this fixture. Thereā€™d be a huge crossover of Hurling people who are Dairy Farmers in Tipperary.

As a gesture of my appreciation to the great man, i might consider attending.

1 Like

A league win would give tipp a serious confidence boost.

Any football manager worth their salt on the ā€œcircuitā€ these days is running drills with ā€œplus onesā€ and encouraging forwards to implement the ā€œcutā€ running technique. Apparently Ryan Oā€™ Donoghue almost scored a goal off this famous cut yesterday. Tis all about the lexicon.

Tipp will win pulling up

I know plenty of lads that are as quiet as mouses in everyday life but absolute lunatics once they enter a Gaa field.

Youā€™re obsession with Davy is nearly as amusing as his rent free existence in your head.

Davy is no saint off the pitch

You auld rogue.
Yer B team would bate us.

2 Likes

Bookies go 1/2 Limerick, 15/8 Tipp.

Limerick to win in ET. A gallant Tipperary to play well but ultimately come undone when a Rhys Shelly puckout goes straight to Aaron Gillane late on who buries it.

Limerick to be hammered by Cork in the League Final with Tipp going on to win the All Ireland.

Myself and @Fagan_ODowd said weeks ago that Tipp are going all out for the league. Look at the scores theyā€™re putting up sure.

It would be very embarrassing for Limerick if a semi-organised, injury ravaged Tipperary came down to the TUS GG and beat their all singing, all dancing Hall of Famers.

Did you see the group Tipp had? Laois, Antrim, a very poor Dublin side. Kilkenny with half a team and Waterford with a mad man on the sideline and a red card. We were definitely in a much easier group. Saturday will be a big step up.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™d start him.
They need to make a decision on goalie. He couldnā€™t stop the two goals yesterday but he made a late error that would have been punished by a better team. His puck outs werenā€™t great.

Fixed.

3 Likes

Cahill and Bevans have never fancied Goalies.

They swapped between Hogan and Barrett at U21 and even in Waterford they didnt really know who to pick once Soky left.

Cahill will be desperate to retain his league title.

Just another fixture to fulfil for the 3-in-a-row champions.

1 Like

I donā€™t think we have any particularly good keepers. Weā€™ve a few mediocre lads. We are turning into Galway of the 2000s/10s where it could be any lad thrown in.

Quaid is so important to Limerick. We donā€™t have that solidity and intelligence in goals.

Then again, we won an All Ireland with BBH in goals so anything is possible

Most counties are in trouble for goalies.

I think Wexford, Waterford, Clare and Dublin are all chopping and changing too and arent fully happy with what they have.

Football is even worse. They are pretty much all accidents waiting to happen.

Tinfoil sales would go through the roof before the championship