Allianz National Hurling League 2023

Hannon gets MOTM in every game from here on in. No fucking arguments. This is his year.

1 Like

Sure heā€™s the best hurler in the country.

1 Like

Exactly. 3 at least youā€™d think.

A lot more to come from him too. He is not operating anywhere close to 100% yet understandably.

Gearoid Hegarty, Kyle Hayes, Seamus Flanagan and Darragh Oā€™Donovan want a word

4 Likes

Limerick will Constitution Hill all before them again this year.

Dan Morrissey will want a chat with you.

Just the five All Stars there.

1 Like

Locke-esque

2 Likes

Lynch is just playing a different sport to everyone else. Strength, vision, pace, skill, ball winning ability, deftness, bucket loads of skill. He just has it all.

Nothing against Hannon who thundered into it but all way through Lynch was head and shoulders above everyone else tonight. Crazy he didnā€™t get MOTM. Heā€™s a genius.

10 Likes

Its a joy to watch him play hurling.

2 Likes

We are privileged to have him

4 Likes

Heā€™s a Hall of Famer alright.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely lovely to hear. I canā€™t tell you what that means to me.

Well, I can, I suppose, it means a helluva lot.

I feel a little bit guilty seeing as we lost a poster or two in the last while but I appreciate all the support I received here so much and will never, ever forget it.

Both my uncles were the definition of alright sorts. I still canā€™t quite believe their gone. Iā€™m PA to a dynamic female boss though and thatā€™s the best medicine. Iā€™m terrified of her. Lifeā€™s a funny thing.

Anyway, thank you again.

4 Likes

Anyone who isnā€™t terrified of a dynamic female boss needs their head examined anyway.
Glad youā€™re back.

Lads, any of you lads recommend an app other than tg4 app to watch the match? Tg4 app doesnā€™t seem to be up to date on the live featureā€¦

Says the lad who lives under the thumb.

Maybe you should read that again.

1 Like

The famed Cork sporting public seem to have deserted the hurlers.

1 Like

How many steps is he going to take?

1 Like

Is Keenan breaking in a new whistle?

4 Likes