Allianz National Hurling League 2023

I said it during week. We had an awful soft group in league.

True, when you reach for the filth you may as well go big as we say in Laois

I lost an uncle 3 years ago today. A selector for the u-20 footballers. And another a year ago. The Munster rep at the top table.
I spent the day keeping my fatherā€™s head up.

And the hurlers did the rest. God bless them, and god bless this state of affairs.

29 Likes

Good to hear from you old friend. Hope alls well.

Itā€™s going good. I was awful depressed for a long time but Iā€™m coming out of it now.

8 Likes

Good man. Keep at it.

Always. I missed ye all here and I thank you all again who came to my aid. But I donā€™t want to go on about that anymore, I want to LIVE!!!, godarnit.

9 Likes

Come June Iā€™ll not have had a shag for 6 years. I think thatā€™s penance enough.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, weā€™ll fuck Tipp again.

16 Likes

Good to hear from you.
I and some of my crew have visited your uncleā€™s grave. We missed the funeral in covid times and we owe him a lot. He was a sound man.

5 Likes

You would have gotten another 200 if you had it on before the match tonight.

We outscored them 1-11 to 0-2 in the fabled 3rd quarter.

Who got MVP?

Tipp had some lovely play in the first half, loads of energy, runners everywhere in typical Cahill style, but once Limerick applied proper pressure to them they faded very quickly.

Hannon was Laoch na himirtha

1 Like

Hannon did. I think myself Cian Lynch should have got it though. I thought he was immense throughout. Kept winning ball.

2 Likes

Good to see you alive and kicking pal.

DraĆ­odĆ³ir is a great word. And a fitting description for Cian Lynch. He was sensational tonight, his skill levels are outrageous.

1 Like

Tom or Hannon for me.

Well deserved for Hannon MOTM I think. In my eyes getting better and better. Points will come against us from his space for sure like the 1st half but Limerick accept that and heā€™s a huge influence

Hannon didnt put a foot wrong in fairness to him as always. I thought Tom Morrissey struggled initially before really coming into it with a couple of great scores.

Throughout the game though, Cian Lynch was head and shoulders above anyone else I felt anyway. What an addition he is going to be this year. He just kept winning ball after ball. Got a ridiclious point at the end too.

7 Likes

Pretty much the championship team for Limerick. Tipp put it up to them with a team of lads no one has ever heard of, plenty for Cahill to be positive about.

2 Likes