Allianz National Hurling League 2023

Thatā€™s the planā€¦ Iā€™ve to collect the troops in T12 alsoā€¦ Donā€™t want to meet those thousands of kk cars heading for the tunnel

@Locke , Iā€™m bringing some back up for you. The youngest is coming with me. An out and out cat.

Of course she is! My lot will play for Cork if theyā€™re good enough. But theyā€™ll wear B&A helmets, out of respect!

1 Like

Donā€™t do them like that, itā€™ll look rotten. Yellow helmets and insist on black boots. A fine touch and itā€™ll put manners on them not to wear a poxy colour on hallowed ground.

The five yr old has red boots :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Anyone in need of a ticket? Just realised Iā€™m entitled to one due to being a season ticket holder.

1 Like

Iā€™ve two free tickets beside each other for Sunday too if anybody is looking

1 Like

Lads queuing up to give away tickets for the league final. They canā€™t bear to watch what Limerick will do to Kilkenny

And I dropped 50 quid the other day buying two tickets :person_facepalming:

Thanks for the offer though.

Theyā€™re there for whoever anyways lads. Even if ye know somebody looking feel free to take them.

Seems about right.

Spot on, weā€™re fucked sure.

2 Likes

Team looks a tad generous to Kilkenny. Huw Lawlor wouldnā€™t make Limerick team.

Apparently 52.4% of people agree with you.
Something not quite kosher about this poll.

A split vote in Limerick

Bolloxed

The Limerick vote split between Casey and Morrissey and it allowed Lawlor to sneak. Thatā€™s the kind of thing we need to be vigilant against.

Flanagan robbed of a place by the free taker

Darragh Oā€™Donovan all day over WOD.

3 Likes

Limerick by at least 11