Allianz National Hurling League 2023

Lamb is best in chop format imo

I usually follow the great Neven Maguireā€™s recipe myself

Should be a home and away agreement I feel. Youā€™d expect that pairing to meet again in next few years in a league final.

Nevenā€™s recipes are always on the money.

Donal Skehanā€™s recipes on the other hand are all over the shop. Itā€™s almost like they have been devised by someone who is not a real chef.

1 Like

Leg of lamb, butterflied, covered in harissa paste and cooked on the BBQ :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lads who have no intention of going to the match giving out about the choice of venue is peak TFK.

5 Likes

Kildare going well so far

https://www.youtube.com/live/S8yJ4erruK8?feature=share

Offaly beginning to take over with the wind

I was thinking earlier that Brian Cody and Kilkenny must have been the only team to have broken even with Limerick in the John Kiely era. 2 wins (2017 and 2019) and 2 defeats (2018 and 2022). It dawned on me then that the honour of a positive record against Limerick in this era would go to that joint-management team Clare had. Fairly sure they beat Kiely and Co. In 2017 and 2018 and only lost one game to them in the Munster Round Robin of 2019.

Another point which is probably more relevant to the championship thread is that Limerick and Wexford havenā€™t met in championship since that scutching in 2014. Given all the repeat pairings these days itā€™s a little bit odd but Wexford are stuck in a vortex of losing All-Ireland quarter-finals to Clare while Limerick have won 4 Munsters on the trot and gone straight to semiā€™s. Iā€™d say Limerick havenā€™t played Dublin in championship hurling since that 2015 qualifier defeat either.

1 Like

Is he any good? Will he be missed by the Limericks?

1 Like

The dastardly fuckers will just move Lynch in midfield and start CON at 11.

Weā€™ll have to stick a different all-star out midfield.

3 Likes

Heā€™s one of the finest mullockers of all time.

Has cut a frustrated figure though since being run off the TUS Gaelic Grounds by Conor Sheehan and Paddy Leavy last November. The unheralded Alan Tynan must have scored 4 or 5 points off him the other week.

A while since we played either alright. Unlikely to change this year. Unlikely that both will get out of Leinster this year and whoever does will mostly likely be third and would be underdogs against whatever Munster team they played.

Youā€™re going to have to flesh these guys out a bit too.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t worry about it, just enjoy the day out bud.

1 Like

Thanks mush. You tipping down yourself?

Ive to be out in the elm tree for 4 so the schedule is tight

Leave with 5 mins to go, back to the car, out to the Elm Tree in jig time. Bingo bongo jobs a goodin