Allianz National Hurling League 2024

Johnny Murphy is having a good game, there I said it!

Great stuff in fairness

1 Like

Johnny in fairness is letting the game flow. Not like James Owen blowing the whistle for nothing every 30 seconds.

Most limericks are cunts…that might explain it…

It’s all relative though. They wouldn’t even have escaped Munster under another manager. They’re the biggest threat to the Limerick juggernaut this year in my opinion. McCarthy, Rodgers, Kelly, SOD and Duggan is a nice spread of scoring forwards.

Clare lad went full “Crash test Dummy” from the impact. He’d over carried prior to being put on his arse .

5 clare lads surrounding Johnny to try get Mullen a red, thats fucking disgraceful

4 Likes

The shoulder was into the front of the Clare lads shoulder, gas the lads saying no free, no clue of the rules as usual.

1 Like

Its a free, half the Clare team looking for a red would want to get a grip

Free and a yellow, clear and simple.

2 Likes

Plenty of steps taken there for the goal

Aidan McCarthy and David Fitzgerald flying for the Banner. Although I think Fitzgerald may have surpassed 4 steps there for the goal. Shane Meehan and Shanagher to spring off the bench too.

Generations of inbreeding typically lead to cranial anomalies, a phenomenon frequently observed in Clare.

1 Like

It isn’t said enough but Brian Tyers is terrific on commentary.
Cathal Moore also enjoyable when Galway aren’t playing.

2 Likes

Clare have upped the intensity since HT

Except maybe for the Shane O Donnell love in with Tyers, he gets a Feach ar that everytime he gets within 10 feet of the play

3 Likes

O’Donnell has given them a bounce and occupied the KK defence a bit more.

Great battle between himself and Lawlor

Hogan having a great game

1 Like

Reidy is a lovey hurler