Allianz National Hurling League 2024

Might explain his lack of knowledge of Cork hurling.

If only it was 37 a side.

I’d say the Kerry lads will be slow to look to Cork after that too

1 Like

Very true. You would think listening to them that all these lads are 25 and not bothering to turn up.
Just because Ballygunner are good doesnt mean they have 15 players good enough or the young enough to turn out for Waterford.
Soky would still be good enough. The two Mahonys are too slow now and both had suffered serious injuries before leaving the panel at 29 or 30.
Coughlan was slated while he was there.
After that lads are playing or have tried out and were not good enough. I suppose Shane O’Sullivan could still be playing at 38.

1 Like

He was just completely spoofing.

Screeny starting for Offaly vs Wexford. On Tg4 now

Screeney being cleaned, I’d take him off

Screeney has saved himself with a point there, I’d hold for a bit

Early (doors) here but Offaly motoring well

Kerry losing to Carlow and Down at home and Kildare losing to Meath and relegated from McDonagh, hurling bubbles appear to be bursting in both

It think Kildare are levelling out now. No relegation in the league, they should win the Christy Ring. That will mean in 2025 they will compete at the correct level in league and championship in the same year for the first time.

There’s definitely something amiss though. They shouldn’t be losing to Down in that relegation final.

If it comes out that that Offaly centre back has murdered someone, I won’t fall over surprise

1 Like

Cillian Kiely right? He’s not simple

Duignan needs off the frees

This Screeney fella has a bit about him

The Wexford number 2 has a lovely egg and spoon solo run.

Christ the Wexford 17 butchered that goal chance

That half back line has a bit of cut to it.

Nasty clatter to the side of Chins head there by the Offaly 5

Kerry in a rebuilding phase big time. Down a few important players too. Molomophy is demanding a lot of them and there’s little in it for them.