Allianz National Hurling League 2024

Looks like a hamstring for Bennet there.
Reidy is some man to make it stick. Probably closest player to a Richie Hogan playing at the moment.

Nothing, but cork did it first.

Looking very well in fairness. Whats the match day experience like now? Any vendors or franchises underneath the stand?

They seem to have worked out how to work the ball to midfield. After that they are at nottin

Pitch looks very heavy. Hard to play on. No fault of anyone but.

Conlon is imperious in this weather.

Great score that

I thought he looked fairly rusty out there today. A lot of heavy touches and the fact they put him wing would make you think he had little done.

A few aimless long balls aside it had been another very strong third quarter from Clare into the wind, just like last week.

This is proper turgid shit.

2 Likes

The weather and the pitch I’d say.

The playing style probably suits playing into the wind. Sit deep and plenty of pace and ball carriers to attack from deep. Forwards capable of winning their own ball too.
Do you envisage many of U20s from last year starting in the summer or will team of last few years retain their places?

Westmeath 13-12 ahead of limerick.

I can’t see any of them starting except Hogan myself. Conneally will probably come closest.

Clueless yellows being thrown out now

1 Like

Conneally had a great game against Cork last year. I was thinking him but then instead of who.

1 Like

Important score there by McCarthy to steady the ship.

Is Powery in attendance?

https://twitter.com/officialgaa/status/1756697950640578788?t=XUFotNYUufV_vGnUopLbLg&s=19

RIP Hurling stuff cc @Fat_Pox

Training hasn’t been going well at all.

Thought there were some quality touches amongst the mullockry there.
Two tough sides.