Allianz National Hurling League 2024

The boys are between cycles

Huge fall out in the camp. Currid will be back by March

2 Likes

It was good while it lasted

Lohan doesn’t lose to Davy

Lohan gets one over Davy yet again.

The great news for the other Munster counties is that Waterford have one of the two non qualification spots in the championship sewn up.

Surprised he didn’t try brick flick it over from there.

I wouldn’t be so sure. They have a good few quality players to come back.

Did they shake hands? Have relations thawed?

It’s unlikely Taylor and Kelly will be right for the start of championship. I think Sean Rynne has every chance at midfield but realistically it isn’t starters that are needed it is competition for places and lads who can come off the bench and hold up when the likes of Conlon or Duggan is running on fumes. If Conneally and Leen can become viable options and the likes of Crotty and Rynne from 8 onwards our panel will be in a really good place.

Cian Galvin hurled well today and is a lovely hurler but I think he is a bit away on the physical and defensive side if things.

1 Like

Leavy is the least of the problems with that clip.

What the hell is everyone else at?

Paddy Leavey’s style would drive you spare. Just repeated paddling with the ball. The one time he actually hit the ball he scored a nice point.

2 Likes

Every team could do with a paddy leavy- he ain’t no sweeper though.

1 Like

Will O’Donoghue has a range of about 20 yards off the hurley and is massively important to the Limerick Juggernaut.

Looked like a good workout in Walsh park. It’s a difficult pitch to play on at the best of times

It’s a new pitch though. Best pitch in Ireland or something.

3 points gifted away.

Standard Galway goalie performance so far

To be honest it’s the backs that have lost possession fluting about. That last puck out was into a 3 on 1 though. Not the best decision.

Kenneally busy so far for Tipp.

rusty from Galway

Gearoid O’Connor wouldn’t get away with that v Limerick. He’d have the head swiped off.