Allianz National Hurling League 2024

It’s only Cork sure

Rodgers has been very prominent but had left a few scores behind him. I’d have had Malone or Lohan ahead of him for MOTM.

Really nice second half from Clare into the wind. Outworked cork for long spells and aside from one wild snap shot from Diarmuid Ryan they were unselfish with the ball and constantly looking for the man in the better position to work a shot.

1 Like

Joyce the only positive from that. If we lose him at any stage this year we can throw our hats. Tommy O’Connell was decent but not a half back. Should be trued midfield next week.

2 Likes

Limerick b’team sending out a statement!

I got fucked out of it a couple of years ago inside in the Pairc when I was making the comment “special teams Hoggie” when he’d make his way out to take a free. Fuckin Norries.

6 Likes

Wexford and Kilkenny look harmless.

Fuck it was a wild swing by the Offaly lad there :sweat_smile:

Dalo getting excited about Clares chances this year on League Sunday

1 Like

It was great to see it.

Don’t see that kind of thing too often.

7 Likes

It would warm the heart. The game is alive and well.

2 Likes

There was a real earthiness to it.

5 Likes

Sleeve tattoos & Tipp jerseys don’t go together

1 Like

That post reeks of fear

Tipp are absolutely flying it.

Shur the shite is frightened out of us for years

1 Like

Harping on all night about next years league

Nah they won’t do much mate. Maybe get out of Munster is about the limit of it

1 Like

Its going to be some abomination when theres 5 Munster in the top Division shadow boxing 6 weeks before the actual Munster Championship.

They touched on the Important issues there.

I don’t understand why they made a fuck of this year’s league to fix it next year. What was wrong before it? Basically teams getting a hiding or else teams shadow boxing because it doesn’t really matter if you lose.