Allianz NHL Tipping Competition - Week 2

Continuing the discussion from Allianz NHL Tipping Competition - Week 1:

Everyone happy with the structure from Week 1?

Do we want to change to handicap betting or stick on straight betting? I don’t want to add both because it’s too complicated to create related bets restrictions. Do we want to add anything else, e.g. overs/unders?

• straight match betting
  • handicap betting

0 voters

bump

Week 2 of TFK’s prestigious and hugely popular hurling tipping competition is setup and ready to go.

What are the basics?

You pay €10 to bet with 100 points for NHL games this weekend. You can bet as many times as you like with those points - using them all on 1 bet or spreading them over various bets on various matches in various sports.

At the end of the weekend we will settle the bets and the poster with the most points will take home the pot (less 10% for TFK).

We do it all again for Week 3 and so on.

What can I bet on?

All NHL Division 1A and Division 1B matches.
By popular demand, our betting this week is on the handicap, not on the outright result.

Can I do accumulators?

Yes. Simply add more than one event to your bet slip.

Is it winner takes all?

If there are more than 7 entrants then I will split the pot between winner and runner-up (70%/30%). If there are more than 10 entrants then I will split the pot between winner and 2 runners-up (70%/20%/10%)

How do I deposit?

First you need to register at TFK BET. Do that here. Unless you registered for TFK BET 1.0 last week, then just go straight to the next step.

Then deposit via paypal. From this page. It’s €10 to participate so the only amount you can deposit this week is €10.

I played last week, or on Daily Fantasy do I need to re-register?

No

Why should I bother?

TFK is not free to run. Think of this as your way of giving something back to TFK, while also having a great chance to win decent money. The competition will live or die by its popularity. Ultimately, TFK itself lives or dies by the popularity of ventures such as this.

This sounds great, what else can we expect?

• Soccer tipping competitions
  • General Election 2016 betting competition
  • Cheltenham tipping competition
  • Allianz NFL tipping competition
  • American football tipping competition

@Rocko how many lads do you realistically need (I mean 1,000 would be great obviously) to make a few bob?

It isn’t straightforward. To properly break even about 20 players paying 10 a week which would leave a€20 rake for TFK.

I’m in.

1 Like

@glasagusban, @Watchyourtoes, @treatystones sort yourselves out

How many are in this week @Rocko

1 Like

5 or 6 so far I believe. I’m expecting a deluge of entries this afternoon.

You really see who the tight fuckers are…

Just a small bit of info for anyone betting, I get the feeling Cork are going to go defensive this weekend. Take this into account please lads.

Calling @TFK c’mon ta fuck

@TreatyStones is a right cunt… As for @carryharry

@smark , @the_most_infamous

I missed week one, i didn’t notice this going on. Sorry but i’m not getting involved having missed out on all those week one points.

It’s only ten euro and only one person made most of the points, mate.

it’s different competition every week, retard. if you’re too afraid to play, fair enough

Once I can remember my password to this forum I’m in pal. Normally come on here on the laptop and for the life of me can’t remember what the cunt of a password was.

I’ll give @Rocko a PM there

My record on @Joe_Players competition has me feeling confident.

its clearly outlined above that you have to register for the betting forum completely separately from TFK, so just use the same username and create an account with a brand new password pal, your password can be ‘declanhannon’ nice handy one to remember. How do some of ye dress yourselves?