Allianz NHL Tipping Competition - Week 2

Stick with me and you’ll be ok

Scores are updated Joe. But because people may have multiples etc it’s hard to read into anything.

Early lead for @the_man_himself anyway.

http://www.thefreekick.com/blog/leaderboards/

1 Like

@the_man_himself looks like he maintained his lead all the way through to the end.

Today’s scores have been updated. A fairly miserable performance from most entrants.

1. @the_man_himself 95 from 100
  2. @The_Most_Infamous 76 from 100
  3. @Chocolatemice
    @Bandage
    @Julio_Geordio
    @maroonandwhite
    @Fran
    @Joe_Player
    All with zero points.
1 Like

Congrats @the_man_himself

2 Likes

Ah lovely. A Tipp man shows em how it’s done.

Was there only 9 lads in this?

What do you care? And no.

I thought there’d be a lot more lads into betting on the hurling here is all. Don’t be so testy mate.

Don’t be coming in here with your judgements when you won’t take part yourself.

I’m not judging. I just thought there were loads of lads asking for this. Don’t be so touchy pal.

Weldone fair play @the_man_himself and @Rocko

1 Like

@ChocolateMice we regroup

2 Likes

He’s been like a hormonal Latino bitch all week

1 Like

I would be too if I had to convince myself I was happy living in Cork. See what it’s done to Locke ffs.

Here’s hoping we get the 20 posters in two weeks time for the 3rd round.

It’s only 10 euro and a bit craic lads. Wouldn’t buy a packet of cigarettes with that.

So the winnings are:

@the_man_himself wins €50.40 from his €10 investment despite a return of -4 points.

@the_most_infamous wins @21.60 from his €10 investment despite a return of -24 points.

1 Like

I’ll help you next time Joe. You’re guaranteed some winnings. It’s as guaranteed as Tipp losing a tight game going down the stretch :frowning:

Fair point

Tipp losing BUT they look good

So someone who signed up but forgot to enter a selection would have won. Well done @the_man_himself welcome to the winners circle