[quote=“Watchyourtoes, post: 732028”]

Time for your nightly wank yet?[/quote]
Are you offering again?

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 732029”]
Are you offering again?[/quote]

No I misplaced the tweezers I needed for you the last time :frowning:

[quote=“Watchyourtoes, post: 732030”]

No I misplaced the tweezers I needed for you the last time [/quote]
So you’re saying, that in your bizarre strange little mind, that you’ve imagined masturbating me? :o

You fucking bandit, get away from me.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 732031”]
So you’re saying, that in your bizarre strange little mind, that you’ve imagined masturbating me?

You fucking bandit, get away from me.[/quote]

Imagined? :huh:

Bruce Springsteen :clap:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/features/2013/0115/1224328845057.html

myboyblue.

+1

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 732033”]Bruce Springsteen

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/features/2013/0115/1224328845057.html[/quote]

Bruce is definitely an alright sort. Has anyone read the book?

New Scotland manager Gordon Strachan.

Dunno mate, he does give hilarious interviews at times but i never had much mass in the man.

Journalist: “Gordon, can I have a quick word?”

Strachan, without breaking stride: “Velocity.”

He’s alright by me mate.

Mass?

Daniel Day Lewis.

Paul McGinley

Independent.ie

‘Pog mo thoin’: executed killer remains defiant with his last words

By Allison Bray
Friday January 18 2013

AN unrepentant Irish-American murderer told his executioner “pog mo thoin” before he was killed.
Robert Charles Gleason Jr (42) uttered the parting shot, which means “kiss my arse”, as he was strapped in to Old Sparky at the Greensville Correctional Centre in Jarratt, Virginia.
The multiple killer from Boston and Richmond, Virginia, was the first condemned prisoner on death row in Virginia to choose electrocution over lethal injection since 2010.
In a controversial case that has renewed debate about America’s policy on capital punishment, Mr Gleason begged to be put to death – arguing he would kill again if he wasn’t.
“The death part don’t bother me. This has been a long time coming. It’s called karma,” the father-of-two said before his execution.
He was serving a life sentence for another murder when he strangled his mentally-ill, 63-year-old cellmate in 2009 when prison authorities refused to move the older man to another cell.
He then strangled another inmate through wire fencing when he was encased in a wire cage on the recreation yard of a highly secure prison while awaiting sentencing for killing his cellmate.
He repeatedly warned authorities that more people would die if he wasn’t killed himself.
“Why prolong it? The end result’s gonna be the same,” he said.
He also claimed that he killed up to a dozen other people but refused to provide details except to say that he only kills other criminals.
“I ain’t saying I’m a better person for killing criminals, but I’ve never killed innocent people,” Gleason said.

• Allison Bray

Sickening.

That’s the equivalent of an athlete taking performance enhancers. Totti won’t like this.