Alright sort of the year 2013

+1.

Jimmy Barry-Murphy too.

Noel King :clap:

“No, I didn’t break his nose; not at all. He ran away too quick. I couldn’t catch him.”

Thank you Noel, you’ve laid a good base for Mick McCarthy to take us to greatness.

FFS

Cher

Aged 67, still has the voice and doesn’t appear to take herself too serious.

Withdrawn. Transfer to COTY thread.

[quote=“Mac, post: 732005, member: 109”]Kevin Kilbane

Just announced on soccer am that all money raised from his forthcoming book will be going towards down syndrome charities :clap:

What a great guy :clap:[/quote]

I’ve had dealings with KK through his charity work. Nice guy though he’s yet to deliver for us. But I know he will at some stage.

Conor Cusack

Did you cycle much this year?

A little over 4k so I did alright I suppose. Busy year but did the TdeM and 312km in a day as highlights. Still tipping away most weekends, 50’s mostly. How about yourself?

really, even Donal Og

Surprised people like his type

really, even Donal Og

Surprised people like his type*

his type being a tax cheat- similar to that hooked nose cunt Mac

Ah not so much this year. I did about 4o days so far, maybe 1200km. There was snow on the ground here as late as April so I had no base. And lost a bit of interest.nSome of the kids are playing a lot of football competitions at weekends now so there wasn’t the time. All excuses of course. I did buy a cracking Italian team jersey during my holidays though.

312 in a day is some spin. 1o-12 hours?

[quote=“balbec, post: 853840, member: 193”]Ah not so much this year. I did about 4o days so far, maybe 1200km. There was snow on the ground here as late as April so I had no base. And lost a bit of interest.nSome of the kids are playing a lot of football competitions at weekends now so there wasn’t the time. All excuses of course. I did buy a cracking Italian team jersey during my holidays though.

312 in a day is some spin. 1o-12 hours?[/quote]

Just dipped under 11 hours and we did it pulling up. Breeze with us all the way and fierce sunny the same day. 36 of us and all strong. We were due in Cork for between 9-10 and we were there for 9:05 with a puncture at the Dunkettle. Easiest 300 you’d ever do thank God. 28.6 average the same day.

With a group that size it’s comfortable.

In case he’s not nominated, Kevin Kilbane.

It is if you aren’t on the front. Some fuckers don’t know what a headwind is.

Mike Tyson

He’s a superbly entertaining individual.

Now the ‘baddest man on the planet’ wants the world to forgive him, even as he cashes in on his dissolute, squalid life with what must be the most cynical autobiography for years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508129/Brad-Pitt-feared-MikeTyson-beat-dating-wife-Robin-Givens.html#ixzz2knYigibV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter[/URL] | [URL=‘http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail’]DailyMail on Facebook

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 861095, member: 129”]Mike Tyson

He’s a superbly entertaining individual.[/quote]
Always suspected you’d be a fan of the ol surprise sex Thraw

Mike tells it differently and I believe his version.