John Guidetti

1 Like

Michael D.

Chatting away to alright sort Pope Francis in Spanish

3 Likes

Lorenzo Bonnuci

1 Like

The cunt wouldn’t …,.

Chris Lehane, official bankrupt assignee.

Pronunciation ??

Huh? Lehann

Smiling Gini Wijnaldum.

Has his own song, smiles the whole time, and buys a kid from Limerick football boots. One of the game’s good guys

cc @Fran @ChocolateMice @the_man_himself

2 Likes

MANCHESTER CITY’S YAYA Toure is to donate £100,000 to the victims and their families of Monday’s suicide bombing at a pop concert in Manchester that killed 22 people and left more than 60 injured.
The 34-year-old four-time African player of the year is organising through his agent Dimitri Seluk to ensure the money goes to those it is intended for.
“We want to help the victims — the families of the dead or those who are now in hospital,” Seluk told the BBC.
“I spoke to Yaya on Tuesday and he was very shocked by the terrible news.
“We have arranged with the Manchester Evening News (the local newspaper) to help us get the money to the people who really need it. We don’t want to send it somewhere and nobody knows where it will end up — we want to make sure it goes to people for whom every penny helps.”
Seluk added that Toure is still in England despite the Premier League season drawing to a close last Sunday and so will be able to turn up in person to hand over the cheque.
“I think it will take a few days to organise it, but Yaya is in England and can come and present the cheque whenever it is needed,” said Seluk.
“Yaya loves Manchester and has a big affinity with the city and its people.
“This fund is a chance for us to get the money to the right people, which is very important.”

Great thing to do but do it on the QT instead of letting the public know

1 Like

Agreed, the classy thing would have been to do that on the QT,
What would he be on a week, it reminds me of the bible story where the poor lad gave his last sovereign.

But then no one would have known? What would the point be in this modern age? The George Michaels of this world are dead and gone my friend.

1 Like

@ChocolateMice.
I’ve made that stag line up. Fucking honoured I am.

2 Likes

Zeebs

1 Like

6 Likes